• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 5,683

alig

The NeXt GeneraTion
ISP
Airtel
iCall - Free phone calls on PC, iPhone, iPod Touch, Web

Call uses Voice Over IP (VoIP) technology which utilizes your existing Internet connection (cable, DSL, wireless, or dial-up) and your PC to plug you directly in to the regular telephone network. Stick it to the man - you already pay for your Internet connection, and the Internet is changing everything!
It costs us almost nothing when you make long distance phone calls and we pass that savings on to you by giving you free, or extremely low cost, calls to the US, Canada, and the rest of the world.

iCall for the web lets you make free 3-minute phone calls to anywhere in the US or Canada.

iCall - Free Phone Calls

here is an html embed code, I was not able to embed it. Admin it would be great if you could embed it, then people could make free calls right from this forum.

FYI - I just tried this made 2 calls to us from the Web client which has a limit of 3 minutes.

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/945/screenshotoco.png

sorry. embedding is not allowed for safety reasons. you can however easily copy paste this code here: Real-time HTML Editor and use it easily.

Thanks for the reply Admin. I was not able to use the website. But its fine there is a direct link to the website in the post above anyway. No worries! 😉