• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 15,959

iitmanojit

Advance User
ISP
BSNL 3G
Hi friend.
We are going a complete and fresh development of our IBF Wiki .
As we are actively developing the wiki for a static information we need your help to collect as much information we can.

Take a look at our wiki here

You can post helpfull article/settings/referrence/links in this thread.

Format should be like following:

Subject:
Category:
Description:

Don't create any other thread for this purpose, post here only. We will regularly check this thread and if your contribution is helpful we will surely add that resource in our wiki (with your profile referrence).

Thank You

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

We need GPRS settings for browsing in Mobile/Internet.
Post please

awesome.

May be you can be specific about what all topics to post and what you expect. The link to present wiki does not help at all.Appreciate if you can post something in this thread, useful as a template and fasten the process.I volunteer for contribution.

That is what I saidTake an example and show what are you expectingfor egIf its with 3G services u can say it shud be like this 3GSome Descriptionsomething lik this

what's going on! wiki is currently pretty much empty 😕

Please be patient. I am currently working on for some resource collection. I need some time to do my research. If any one can help me and admin it will be very good for the wiki.

but what is the sense of a separate broadband wiki when we have almost everything related to broadband on wikipedia?i dont mean to discourage you .maybe i will be of help if the purpose of this wiki is more clear

well we originally aimed to have data from all the service providers in a centralized location. forums are not good for representing data. we aimed to provide quick and easy access to all the packages and options available in the indian market in different cities. it is too much work of course. and need a lot of effort from multiple folks. we do not wish to explain the definition of broadband or whatever. seriously.

I had no clear idea about iBF Wiki, otherwise would have contributed for sure.It's not that difficult, just need an action plan with some 'cough' dedicated effort :livid:

I plan to begin work on the wiki in a month or so, if anyone is interested in helping out with rebuilding it, please post here 🙂