IBF lags for me

Everything normal here 😛

I am facing a lot of issues with Chrome lately, if I can pack my bookmarks, addons and skin and move to other channel that would be awesome 😕

ok. i switched to chrome dev channel after a long time because the problem with the stable edition were driving me nuts. forum seems to be performing much better in dev channel. so i am assuming that the problem is in the current stable build.

And I was thinking that the problem is with Dev channel and was planning to switch to Stable.Using Firefox right now.

it was horrible for me on the stable build. it is much much better right now in dev channel. i really have no idea what has gone weird. forum code has not changed at all.

I was on dev channel and the situation seemed horrible to me so I switched back to stable. Nothing seems to have changed, the lag for me still exists.

i guess chrome dev would become the same in a matter of hours or days 😕 maybe i should have tried with a fresh profile. 😕

Why don't you ask the vBulletin guys to have a look at the matter? I have never experienced this sort of lag anywhere else, maybe they will solve the issue to quite an extent if not completely.

vBulletin guys are not going to support a forum running around 10 third party plugins. Plus, it is a browser issue not a software issue. Forum runs fine in Opera and Firefox as well. I have noticed a similar lagging problem in Google Plus and similar JavaScript intensive sites. Chrome Dev Channel seems to be performing a lot better here on the forum and on other sites as well.

hahaha 😛 The main reason for memory leak in FF is adblock plus. I have tested it many times disabling ABP FF is very smooth but i also cant live without it