I was charged for Free night usage, Total Bill Rs 20000

• Thread starter Thread starter virajkin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,279
virajkin‎, as BSNL is prone to such mitakes, talk to DGM or commercial officer, Take screenshots and print outs along.
keep them as evidence too.

The night unlimited plan shouldn't get auto upgraded, so you should not be billed.

Anyway i know such things happen in BSNL, thats why i keep restarting modem a few times until i see a 0kb entry.
https://i.imgur.com/aVZML.jpg"]https://i.imgur.com/aVZML.jpg

its a torture to get those sarkari babus understand and visit them again and again, one person sits on ground floor office, other on 3rd floor, while other may be at exchange a few KM away,
so to avoid such pains, its better to reboot the modem multiple times which is just a few clicks away.

xmen360: yes they can change on pro-rata basis, i never changed, but a friend who works in a different city, comes to home town and on his each visit he opts for a different plan.

This part is a bit unclear. Earlier they were adamant that the plan change should happen only on 1st of every month to make billing process hassle free. But they failed to do it on 1st and usually it happened on 1st week. A few members who use the udaan site claims that their plan was changed in 1 -2 days time. So as of now, you can change in the middle of the month.

Today i went to BSNL office and met Accounts Officer. He told me that there is some issue with the BSNL while calculating the bills of NU plans. He assured me that i will get the rectified bill in 2-3 days. Now i dont have to pay the huge bill.. I am Relaxed....🙂 🙂

I would be next it seems after the high unbilled usage shown in my portal. But its a relief coz they're aware of the issue.Sent from my GT-I5801 using Tapatalk

same issue was also with me I have been charged for NU in jan bill..and only for 31st jan .I have contacted the AO of my area ,first time he was very rude and was not listening and ask me to bring print out of usage.Then after seeing it he agers and give Rs 870 refund for that bill.Now my feb unbill usage is around Rs 15,000. so I think after it is billed I have to revisit him...

Ever since they have started this new shit of selfcare, they have messed it up. Everyone is suffering with Night Unlimited plans. Thankfully I noticed it early in January and ended up paying Rs.1500. Otherwise me too have had received such a massive bill.

Ever since they have started this new shit of selfcare, they have messed it up. Everyone is suffering with Night Unlimited plans. Thankfully I noticed it early in January and ended up paying Rs.1500. Otherwise me too have had received such a massive bill.

Very true. They should discontinue the new Selfcare portal and switch back to the old one. The old one was much better and the usage details were updated more frequently. This one really sucks!!!!