I want to purchase TP-LINK TD-W8968 300 Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2 Modem Router Version 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Forumshk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 9,995
ISP
BSNL
i want to buy TP-Link W8968 V2 model but the model has two versions ver1 and ver2 . the ver2 model has good wifi range and other goodies compared to ver1. i went to riche street to enquire about the tp link model all the local shop has only ver1.WHERE CAN I GET THE TP LINK 8968 VER 2 in chennai. Please suggest me where can i get the ver2 .

I would imagine if anywhere, it should be available in Ritchie St. Did you check the larger guys there - CCC, Delta, Suntek, Omega etc?

yeah rsatbf all those shops are selling only ver 1. i even spoke to flipkart and snapdeal even they are selling ver1 only.here is the mail i recived from the snap deal Thank you for contacting Snapdeal.com.With reference to your email in regards to the TP-Link 300MBPS WIRELESS N USB ADSL2+ MODEM ROUTER(TD-W8968), we would like to inform you that we are providing version 1.0 to you.In case of any further assistance or clarification on this issue, please reply back to this email.Please note: We recommend you to please add help@snapdeal.com in your inbox to ensure the emails lands in your Inbox and not in the spam/junk folder.Regards,Snapdeal Helpdesk

Speak to this guy i got a TP-Link Antenna from him. He was having loads of Tp-Link Product.

Rahul Industrial Enterprises Pvt Ltd
0091 44-32520628/421463650091 9380153855
rieplchennai@mail.com
No-24/9 , old bunglow street 2nd floor, chintadripet,chennai -600002

@Kihtrak : thanks for the info dude . spoke to the guy but he said there is no stock avaible and it will take more than 15 days . Please help guys as i need this modem cum router immediately . its urget

If its urgent then buy it from ebay , it will arrive in 2-3 days. I have W8968 v1.1 myself and I don't think its bad at all !

#chairman saab but the version 1 Antennae Capacity is 3dB x 2 but Version2 Antennae Capacity is 5dB and you also have Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network in ver 2.0 . so iam so specific in buying ver 2.0 only

hi,
Flipkart is now selling version 2 . Initially they told me only version 1 available , now they sent me a mail saying that they now have version 2 available but comparatively higher priced at Rs. 2899