I want to know if Jio fiber is connected to the user's home through Jio Tower or not?

• Thread starter Thread starter Aniket 086
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,034
ISP
I'm really confused on how jio fiber provide internet to the customer. Do they do it through the jio tower? I want jio fiber in my locality and I asked the technician about when can I expect jio fiber in my area he said Tower is getting installed in your area (we have jio tower already in my area) what tower is he talking about and he told me something about màpping.

No, while on the backend level up to some extent Jio Towers are shared with Jio Fiber, to provide connection in local areas, separate infrastructure is set which is not something as massive as a tower tho.

Yes, as @Lolita_Magnum said.
Possibly you can't do anything if they don't have the wires coming out from the tower. Just raise an installation request from many different numbers. If they see demand they'll come to your area and create a sitemap and start deploying fiber. Because people can't even get Jio to install a new FAT box at existing locations so expecting them to get fiber from towers specifically for you seems impossible.
In villages & other areas they install their Fiber OLT with the tower olt (in a seperate cabinet next to it). But for large city deployments they do something else. Although setting it next to tower is common for them.