I Want to change my IP range from 117.x.x.x to 59.x.x.x

• Thread starter Thread starter invisiblex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,299

invisiblex

ISP
hhhhhhhhhhhh
I Want to change my IP range from 117.x.x.x to 59.x.x.xWhich plan is giving 59 IP range... i have tried ULF 900 ULF 1000 UL 750 .. all have 117 IP range.Previously i used to get 59 IP range on ULF 900 ...now they changed it to 117.Does anyone know on which plan we can get 59.x.x.x IP range ?

IP range is not based on plan,its based on PPPoE server. AFAIK Old users get 59 range, new users with @a user id get 117 range.

i also used to think we can't go back to 59 IP.3months back i changed plan to ULF900 ... and it gave me 59 IPbut again i change plan to UL750. But now 2days back again changed plan to ULF900 ... this time its giving 117 IP only. DAMNi searched old threads ..it clearly mentions some packages give you 59 IP. Please read and dont live in the myth that IP change is not possible.

i also used to think we can't go back to 59 IP.

3months back i changed plan to ULF900 ... and it gave me 59 IP

but again i change plan to UL750.

But now 2days back again changed plan to ULF900 ... this time its giving 117 IP only. DAMN

i searched old threads ..it clearly mentions some packages give you 59 IP. Please read and dont live in the myth that IP change is not possible.

Whatever your reason may be , to have an IP address in 59.xx.xx.xx range
you can change the plan which gives a STATIC IP and ask for 59.xx.xx.xx
or you can opt for another ISP ., with a different IP.

3months back i changed plan to ULF900 ... and it gave me 59 IP

Did the ULF900 plan have a FUP then?

As far as I know, if the subscriber opts for a plan with FUP, then he will be migrated to the newer network. This is especially true if the subscriber is currently on 59.xx.xx.xx network and wishes to migrate to some other plan which has FUP. Then the officials will migrate the plan and connect the subscriber to the newer network as the throttling mechanisms are tied up to this specific network only.

This is a one-way route. Almost all the subscribers are being migrated to the newer upgraded network. BSNL has plans to migrate all the existing 59.xx.xx.xx users to the 117.xx.xx.xx network in the near / distant future!

lol i changed all the bsnl plans in last 3days .. but all giving 117 Ip only. and bsnl guys saying they not allowing network change request from 117 to 59 ..only from 59 to 117 they allowing the network change.This sucks.

I want my 117.x.x.x back from this new 59.x.x.xFor me 59.x.x.x sucks. I was getting 230-245KBps download speed with my earlier 117 series IPs but after a location change within the city I got the new 59 series IP and after that ALL problems started with horrible download speed of 60-110 KBps

Lets start IP exchange on IBF 😀

Do whatever ..im ready to pay upto 5k for it. But i need to change IP range quickly soon.