I want to Buy Split AC...

ISP
belkin
Hi Frns,

I want to Buy New split AC. But i don't know about that...

So can anyone please suggest me, which brand is good to buy right know?

this is for single room...

Thanks in advance....

Budget
Room Size
Brand Preference

Upvote 0
I use LG and would personally recommend LG mainly due to their after sales customer service (better than all other top brands IMHO). The service guys are helpful too and sort out small issues unofficially too at times when called. I have used lot of LG equipments including TV, Split AC, Microwave etc. for more than a decade now and customer service is always top notch. They service people within hours of calling up their customer service whereas most other companies take several days and often need to be called repeatedly. I have used every other top brand but nobody has ever come close to LG in terms of after sales service. And customer service is of extreme importance in long running electronic appliances such as TV, Fridge, Microwave or AC.
As for the type, you need to decide on the type of split AC you want too (only cooling for summer or both cooling and warming for all seasons). For a single room and if you do not live in extremely hot conditions then a 1.5 ton should work fine. Nowadays, most ACs come with star rating. I have a 2.5 rating AC as I bought several years ago when most ACs used to consume a lot of electricity but many new ACs are 5 star rated with significantly lower electricity consumption. ACs anyways gobble up a lot of electricity and so, make sure to purchase a 5 star rated AC. Some ACs also come with sterilised air etc. nowadays and you might look into that too.
Here is a list of LG ACs in their website:
http://www.lg.com/in/split-ac

Upvote 0
chromaniac said:
Budget
Room Size
Brand Preference
Budget: 35000/-
Room Size is : medium
Brand preference: n/a.... I want good one...
Zaman2011 said:
I use LG and would personally recommend LG mainly due to their after sales customer service (better than all other top brands IMHO). The service guys are helpful too and sort out small issues unofficially too at times when called. I have used lot of LG equipments including TV, Split AC, Microwave etc. for more than a decade now and customer service is always top notch. They service people within hours of calling up their customer service whereas most other companies take several days and often need to be called repeatedly. I have used every other top brand but nobody has ever come close to LG in terms of after sales service. And customer service is of extreme importance in long running electronic appliances such as TV, Fridge, Microwave or AC.
As for the type, you need to decide on the type of split AC you want too (only cooling for summer or both cooling and warming for all seasons). For a single room and if you do not live in extremely hot conditions then a 1.5 ton should work fine. Nowadays, most ACs come with star rating. I have a 2.5 rating AC as I bought several years ago when most ACs used to consume a lot of electricity but many new ACs are 5 star rated with significantly lower electricity consumption. ACs anyways gobble up a lot of electricity and so, make sure to purchase a 5 star rated AC. Some ACs also come with sterilised air etc. nowadays and you might look into that too.
Here is a list of LG ACs in their website:
http://www.lg.com/in/split-ac
Thanks For your information...
but my budget is 35000/-...
So can you please suggest me on that price...

Upvote 0