• Thread starter Thread starter cowax
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,106

cowax

ISP
Hathway
hmmm...ok....guys plz chk this out...
1stly...i have a sify 128kbps package...which my CTO claims is unlimited....and I think so too...
i dont think there's any 150MB capping per day and reduction of days. (NO, i'm NOT affiliated with 'sify officer' or 'THE SIFY CTO' or Sify for that matter) 😛
here are some screen shots...
acc. details---> i had renewed last month exatly on the 13th of march....!!! renewed for 128kbps 1 month unlimited.

^^ expiry still says 13th april...no days deducted.

hmmm....and i've downloaded a lottt of crap.... !!!
this screen shot is from 17th march to 2nd april only.

so does this mean that the "unlimited" package still exist....and stands true to its word...

also...i get around 63kbps during the day and 139kbps after 9pm. 🙄

what i can say is that sify broadband is totally unpredictable. and most of the time their representatives themselves have no idea what actually is happening at the higher levels. reminds me of my old company TravelGolf.

very true sushubh,..i do agree.. also i caLLED this sify dude at my place from the main parle office in bombay, asked him about the port blocking and the other p2p keedas....he says, they DO block ports...and if u want them to be open...ur supposed to call the customer care thingy and tell them...he stressed on getting the 'complaint number' from them once you ask them to open ports, as the complaint number is very important for these ppl....and guess wht...now everytime i call them up and tell them to open my port...they never give me a complaint number...when i ask for one...they say the 'technical team' will look into it and avoid giving me a complaint number....!!!?!i did fight with them for the complaint number...but they just dont give it to you if its a port issue...if u call them up with another issue say for eg. slower sppeds or sumthing, they give it to you right away....!! such b@stards i tell u..

i think sify is still unlimited !, correct me if i'm wrong.
[/b]

Yes you are wrong,unlimited browsing maybe true in my case,for unlimited downloading its not.

@trump....I'm using DU meter

Sify is totally unlimited I suggest it to all and don't listen to what the other guys say in this forumAgain Sify is totally unlimited

^^ Hurray now u get a promotion sify officer 😛 . If u get some more customer through ur crappy reply's .Btw dont reach conclusions so early . Did anyone else got such a experience

Originally posted by sify officer@Apr 2 2005, 08:46 PM
Sify is totally unlimited

I suggest it to all and don't listen to what the other guys say in this forum

Again Sify is totally unlimited
[snapback]7541[/snapback]
[/quote]

I am really controlling my anger here.

f**k you mate. Go to hell. You are banned.

Officer is just a promotional troll buzzing here like a fly. I don't see one contributory thing he has posted except being annoying lol.