I think BB Home Combo ULD 950 is the best of the lot

• Thread starter Thread starter zoe20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 7,907
ISP
BSNL FTTH
After some serious mull over I think BB Home Combo ULD 950 is the best of the lot. But only thing k i don’t like it is the capping system.-Upto 4Mbps till 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 8 GB-We are vastly developed country and still we have these restrictions on the Internet. I wish government should remove this capping system. Also I would like to know about this 400 free calls thing. What is all about it? Any idea??
cheers

FUP is a truth, we have to live with it for at least another 3 years. As for free calls, it is like any call you make from you landline. Just that it is limited to BSNL to BSNL.

800 UL is also good! BTW dilip bhai 400 free calls includes bsnl to bsnl std calls also per month ???

It is only stated that it is valid only under BSNL network. No matter you call local, mobile or STD, calls are counted according to pulse rate. For local it a call could be 3 minutes, and 1 min for STD.

They finally upgraded Vizag broadband. Now the ULD 800 is getting 2 mbps til 10Gb and 512 kbps beyond. I wish these FUP restrictions die soon

As meetdilip said you have to live with the FUP for another couple of years and there's no getting away.