I subscribed for BSNL IPTV Chandigarh

• Thread starter Thread starter vIjAy_kHaSa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 11,830
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEO DD AND TEN are available but ESPN Star Cricket and Star Sports are not available You better don't go for it its audio quality is very poor on some channels like MTV, Zee Music, Sony, Star Plus and if weather is bad raining or windy then channels get stuck in between for 1-2 seconds like while we play extremely stracthed DVD

NEO DD AND TEN are available but ESPN Star Cricket and Star Sports are not available
You better don't go for it its audio quality is very poor on some channels like MTV, Zee Music, Sony, Star Plus and if weather is bad raining or windy then channels get stuck in between for 1-2 seconds like while we play extremely stracthed DVD

If I will get the streams out of it then I don't need to buy it .and no weather effect will be on it

So I like to get the try to check .If you share your computer on TEAMVIEWER
B.R.

Ok, so does the broadband bandwidth has anything to do with this.
Like haivng a 256kbps or 2mbps connection.

If you watch from subcribed IPTV set-top box on same line (as confiigured to your modem and ph line by BSNL)

It will not consume any Internet bandwidth.

B.R.

IPTV is just installed in my home yesterday but I am not getting full 120 channels. I am getting 103 channels. I want to know is anybody getting zee classic, zee action and zee music channel as mentioned in IPTV website?

If I will get the streams out of it then I don't need to buy it .and no weather effect will be on it

So I like to get the try to check .If you share your computer on TEAMVIEWER
B.R.

you cannot view it even if you get the ips.. unless you have subscribed for iptv service.. all iptv customers are put on this one gateway..i can make out as i have kept track of which gateway i have been connected to.So only if you are on this gateway you can connect.. its something like all iptv customers are in some sort of LAN with the server and the stream ips work only in that lan.. there are not WAN ips which can work with any computer on the internet..

NOTE: Its not a LAN , im just trying to explain..

you cannot view it even if you get the ips.. unless you have subscribed for iptv service.. all iptv customers are put on this one gateway..i can make out as i have kept track of which gateway i have been connected to.So only if you are on this gateway you can connect.. its something like all iptv customers are in some sort of LAN with the server and the stream ips work only in that lan.. there are not WAN ips which can work with any computer on the internet..

NOTE: Its not a LAN , im just trying to explain..

Can You PM me the IP address's you get or got with publish point name ?

Or share your Computer .. Just need to know the stream address to confirm

B.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.