I register for hathway broadband, neither got connection yet nor money.

ISP
JIO

vinod reddy(9686054510)- one of hathway employee came to my home for registration charge, I paid it(2122 for 2 month plan) next day hathway technician came they are telling that connection isnt available at this location you'll have to cancel it. I called vinod for cancellation, he told you will get money back in two days I neither got money yet nor any notification from hathway regarding cancellation.

this guy is not even picking my phone.

vinod reddy(9686054510)- one of hathway employee came to my home for registration charge, I paid it(2122 for 2 month plan) next day hathway technician came they are telling that connection isnt available at this location you'll have to cancel it. I called vinod for cancellation, he told you will get money back in two days I neither got money yet nor any notification from hathway regarding cancellation.

this guy is not even picking my phone.

And he probably will never pickup your call.
I would suggest heading straight for the Hathway office and getting your money back.

Never pay these thugs before getting the connection.
Sales team work on commission and will sell you their internet even if it is not available in your area.
Now you have to call your city's nodal officer or higher to get their attention.
Go to hathway's site<select your city<get 'contact us' information and start calling nodal officer and higher.