I On Kharghar, Navi Mumbai - torrents are not seeding for me

• Thread starter Thread starter dslisanoob
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,269
ISP
FTTH: I-On Navi Mumbai, JioFibre
Mobile: Jio, VI, Airtel
Hi! For some reason, my torrents have stopped seeding. I have tried opening the ports on my router but so far I've had no success. I am assuming that this is because of the double NAT hassle which results in my PC not being visible on the internet. And so I sort of tried getting myself an IPV6 by enabling it on my Asus router as Native mode, but for whatever reason I was not allotted an IPV6 IP address either 🙁
Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated!

Are you sure, it's still I-ON because I believe they have stopped services to consumers in this region?

I-ON IPV6 is done through SLAAC with Prefix Delegation, else it won't work.

I am pretty sure indeed, since I am able to login at i-on.in portal. And well, I have absolutely no idea how to do the SLAAC with prefix delegation thingy to get an ipv6 alloted on my Asus AC-86U router

Are you sure, it's still I-ON because I believe they have stopped services to consumers in this region?

I-ON IPV6 is done through SLAAC with Prefix Delegation, else it won't work.
Wait, what? When did I-ON stop operating in Kharghar? What other parts of Navi Mumbai have they left?

Due to disputes with their partners for nonpayments, they have stopped/sabotaged operations in a sizable portion of areas, affecting from Mumbai to Pune.

There is no concrete reason why and every partner or employee related to I-ON says a different story.