I need unlimited download and something cheap

• Thread starter Thread starter naruto
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 6,366
my 2 cents on this.first of all railwire is only in selected parts of bangalore like Whitefield and Kadugodi. just recently they've covered Madiwala circle. i'm calling them from the past 1 year or so and they just say it will launched in your area in the next 2 or 3 months. as for airtel, my friend got a 256kbps Unlimited airtel line. he downloaded a lot of movies the first month he got the connection. after the first bill now he is experiencing lower speeds. he used to download at 30-32 kbps in the first month. now he is downloading at 18-20kbps. what does this mean? do airtel monitor what you are doing and have a control on your bandwidth?bsnl to me is good. have'nt had any problems with it. i suggest you go for the 750UL+ plan.

Since day 1, i havent had much issues with airtel BB. Service was prompt and really quick.. They came home to fix the adapter within 45 mins. It was almost like ordering pizza, only faster. The download speeds are consistent. Sometimes, in the evening they come down to 20 kbps but overall is fine. The only problem is COST and trust me the bill you gonna recieve is going to be hefty.. How? Although most BB plans are around 800 rs, LL is a headache. Even if you use the landline sparingly, somehow you'll recieve a major bill so my bills go anywhere between 3000-5000 rs so i am thinking about switching. I purchased Tata Sky DTH few days ago and everything seems satisfactory so i am thinking about TATA BB..