I need u r Help for Triband

• Thread starter Thread starter hbkwarez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,939
H

hbkwarez

Code:
Ok I read all about charges of  Mtnl Triband Nu 590.Am planning to buy a Router On my own.If anyone has a experience about Manual Router Installation pls let me know the steps .Or is it better to mtnl let it's 80 r.s walla rent router installed.Tell me if this Safe custody chare is refundable or not or should i consider it as 180 R.s rent

As in2 cable Has not made any changes in there Prices which already sucks It's better to get Triband at 1300 as installation charges i Think.IN2Cable Internet charges Unlimited:-32 K ----> 2.3 Download speed at 772 a month 64 K ----> 5.5 Download speed at 990 a month Don't worry u won't get this rates on In2cable website as it will be soon uploaded always.I think Mtnl NU Plan is Best Scheme available . Speed Does Matter butDownload time and Limit is There.

good move! even im dumping inCable..I already have MTNL and must say its good..speeds always good..even during daytime..and at nights I can download stuff..so im quite happy with them..Congratulations for dumping In2Cable 🙂I'd say rent the router..purchasing it means paying rs.2500 or so..and at just 80bux a month rental it'll take 30months to get to Rs.2400..you gotta be with MTNL for long to recover the costs n start saving..and who knows you might not use MTNL till then.....so renting's safer..plus if anything happens to the router they replace it...Once again congrats for dumping In2Cable!

yup.... plus ul need to ask them personally for a username/passwrd or give them ur router n ask them to do the config.. in either case its a cumbursome thingie.... ud rather not deviate frm the norm unless u already have the router.

I can understand airtel and bsnl customers purchasing their own modems ,as modems provided by them are a crap ,but mtnl provide D-Link and that too a router model(Rs2900 in nehru place)) ,which is the best awailable in the market ,so why purchase your own.

Thanks To all Who replied.....Ok I will Rent a router.

I have finally planned to Buy My Router Coz i decided to stay with MTNLR.s 2500 for router80+ s.tax=88 =2.36 years approxjust on 18 i applied to Mtnl and Bought the router.Let's Hope in 2-4 days the mtnl service is installed.I have a question?How would mtnl configure my router ? They will do in my place or Mtnl office? I am little afraid of that.....

I dunno about how they will actually do it. But, you can configure the router yourself......that way you'll have no problems, and more importantly no delays due to their incompetence in all matters, remotely related to technology :-DGo to 192.168.1.1 in your browser, and enter the username and password for the router (the default ones will be mentioned in the documentation that came with the router).

Thanks Buddy!!!Configurtion part can be done by Manual easily.Problemis with the question would they come home and give me username and pass or i would have to go manually and collect it ??One more problemproblem will come forstep 2 configuration where i have to select connection typeas i donn't know.Anyway Thanks Guys Once again for helping Me!!!By moday i am expecting some communication from MTNL hope it's geton till mondayAs a Token Of Your reward i will soon open a FTP server if from herethere is a Cracked Warez Guys can tae benifit of it!!!!To those who are not interested in FTP --->Thanks A Lots For the HelpDo let me know if someone is interested in FTP......post hereNow meet u over Triband as today is my in2cable expire datelol BYE till THEN!!!!!!!!I Will Be Back..

Hello!The connection type is PPPoE. The username is your phone number and the password is your Customer Account Number (CA number) mentioned in your telephone bills.Adwait

Ya Thanks Buddy Adwait But i fortunately downloaded all the pdf available for the triband and while reading it i found that!!!

I am on Nu.in2cable no longer exists wow

i had today three shock

1. when i busted my firmware then eventually got repaired by service centre

2. when on nu i saw my download speed which was 2 kbps .

3. After say about 10 minutes my speed accelerated to variable 1kb to 28 kbps variable.....

anyone interested in ftp just mail me at rahuldhaval@gmail.com
I will mail back the list of movies i have....Ofcourse most of the content was downloaded over 3 years of in2cable...
LOL