I need to buy a chair for Desktop PC

• Thread starter Thread starter Inian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 13,460

Inian

ISP
DSL BSNL
I am planning to buy one like in the picture, its bristol chair. This chair I used in office I felt comfortable for long time seating
Can anyone let me know where can I get this kind of chair. I checked in stores could not find this model.

Can anyone suggest me any good chair model, and where can I get them
I stay in chennai.

that is the thing. they seem to have their manufacturing plant or corporate office in gurgaon. but the dealer search feature on their website is not working. their have company owned showroom in noida and delhi. nothing is mentioned for gurgaon. would call them tomorrow morning assuming they would not reply to my email query that i just sent.

awesome. just awesome.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

contactus@geeken.in

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Mailbox quota exceeded (state 13).

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

contactus@geekenseatingcollection.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Mailbox quota exceeded (state 13).

looks like they forgot to pay the web developer of their website and their email quota is full.

Upvote 0
reminds me of a funny incident from way way back. probably when i was in class 3rd or 4th.

so i was in class and had to go to the loo. there were two excuses you made when you had to take a break from the class.

either you had to go drink water. or you had to go to the loo.

i was for some unknown reason conflicted at that time. so i ended up blabbering to the teacher...

madam, may i go for drinking toilet?
More like the version "Are you ****ing sorry?!" Man ..need to get off imgur.

On topic of chairs, spend a decent amount with good plastic feet or maybe even one with metal through them for added support.
Broke 2 chairs in span of 6 months, now using normal plastic chair but sit more than 2 hours on it and both back and bum start screaming in pain.

Upvote 0
i also landed up in godrej store and sat on a chair worth 20000rs (unknowingly ), wen i got to know the price i tried to find where was the money hidden in that normal chair ..............max price for that was not more tha 3-4 k in my view😀

Upvote 0
lol. i found your posts on the forum when i was trying to locate this thread 😀

i also landed up in godrej store and sat on a chair worth 20000rs (unknowingly ), wen i got to know the price i tried to find where was the money hidden in that normal chair ..............max price for that was not more tha 3-4 k in my view😀

right. godrej makes those executive chairs which are bought by people who do not care about the money. or maybe they do... for higher the price the better it must be and the more interested they are.

i remember my boss in my first company buying a chair that cost 2.5-4L at that point of time. chairs are a status symbol in their own aspect. 🙂

a good computer chair would still cost 7-8K. that has been my experience based on similar discussions on the forum. i could not locate that thread though.

i am keeping my budget to 5K for the new chair i plan to get. have not been doing financially well enough to spend anything more on a chair at this point of time. :Flush:

Upvote 0

Was it an executive chair? I guess it costs that much. Comfortable, but not for common man to spend for his home usage. More likely to be found MD's cabin or conference halls.

Upvote 0
are u kidding me??? this kind of chair in brand godrej would be to the tune of 50-60 k plus😀 even morethat chair i landed on was nothing.......... couldnt have been 6-7 k if i strech it any how lemme serach if i can find similar

Upvote 0
Apparently they offer 7 days free trial ..free trail ..for 7 days ..for a chair.

with conditions which i assume makes it a mumbai only offer 🙂

Upvote 0
lol.. I already tried that site 2-3 mins ago & would have told you if I knew if you were going to go to their site.

Upvote 0
I use this Chair:

Its from Godrej. Costs ~12k I think. I bought the one they had on display at the Showroom. They quoted 8k, I was able to get them down to 6k. Seemed expensive at that time but it is very comfortable and has served me well for 3+ years.

There's a whole market for Office furniture in Jhandewalan which is where I bought this from. You can get chairs ranging from 2k to 20k.

Upvote 0
Jhandewalan is a complicated place to go for chair hunting. Parking is a major problem. I do have to go there someday in the future to get a decent helmet for personal use. I have heard that Karol Bagh has shops offering high quality helmets. Let's see if I can get my friend to go to this place considering my hunt for a good office chair here in Gurgaon has been less than fruitful.

Upvote 0
parking shouldn't be a problem, this market is just a whole row of shops on the main road. you don't have to go inside lanes etc.

Upvote 0