I need to buy a chair for Desktop PC

• Thread starter Thread starter Inian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 13,489

Inian

ISP
DSL BSNL
I am planning to buy one like in the picture, its bristol chair. This chair I used in office I felt comfortable for long time seating
Can anyone let me know where can I get this kind of chair. I checked in stores could not find this model.

Can anyone suggest me any good chair model, and where can I get them
I stay in chennai.

Looks good! My preference is fabric though. I had such a material on my car seat covers and realized they cause heat boils. Depends on your local climate though.

Upvote 0
well yeah i wanted to avoid this material too. becomes a mess in summers. but considering this is in the basement and not in my car (where it is more of a headache), i would have to live with it.

Upvote 0
I recommend you put your favorite team cotton t-shirt on it as a seat cover...this is what I did before I got my seat covers replaced to fabric...

Upvote 0
i have not use a chair with wheels for such a long time that this one is sort of annoying to use right now. keeps on sliding back as i lean backwards.

Upvote 0
found a discounted chair at local durian store.

2200 for a decentish thing. the only other chair i liked was like 12k.

and i could not really make much difference between the two.

crappy chairs were 8-12k while some decent chairs were 4-8k.

Wah! u got a pretty good deal. I went to a Durian outlet few days back and the prices of the display pieces were not even remotely close to what u paid :no:

The ones I liked, they were like in the lines of 6000, despite being display pieces and having whopping discount as per them :Boy Think:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
How much is it?

It Cost's $1000 to $1600 in US.

But they have dealer here in mumbai, they currently only having 3 models.

Qty readily available
1) Embody Graphite base/frame will cost Rs. 85,500/-+Taxes 20
2) Embody Polished aluminum base/Graphite frame will cost Rs. 99,500/-+Taxes 14
3) Embody Colour Polished aluminum base/white frame will cost Rs. 1,20,500/-+Taxes (Black Fabric & White Frame) 07

You can contact the SalesWoman if you want to buy & for more details here.
sales_hm@workriteindia.com

Upvote 0