I need to buy a chair for Desktop PC

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
i also landed up in godrej store and sat on a chair worth 20000rs (unknowingly ), wen i got to know the price i tried to find where was the money hidden in that normal chair ..............max price for that was not more tha 3-4 k in my view:D

Was it an executive chair? I guess it costs that much. Comfortable, but not for common man to spend for his home usage. More likely to be found MD's cabin or conference halls.

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
are u kidding me??? this kind of chair in brand godrej would be to the tune of 50-60 k plus:D even morethat chair i landed on was nothing.......... couldnt have been 6-7 k if i strech it any how lemme serach if i can find similar

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Apparently they offer 7 days free trial ..free trail ..for 7 days ..for a chair.

with conditions which i assume makes it a mumbai only offer :)

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
lol.. I already tried that site 2-3 mins ago & would have told you if I knew if you were going to go to their site.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
I use this Chair:

Its from Godrej. Costs ~12k I think. I bought the one they had on display at the Showroom. They quoted 8k, I was able to get them down to 6k. Seemed expensive at that time but it is very comfortable and has served me well for 3+ years.

There's a whole market for Office furniture in Jhandewalan which is where I bought this from. You can get chairs ranging from 2k to 20k.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Jhandewalan is a complicated place to go for chair hunting. Parking is a major problem. I do have to go there someday in the future to get a decent helmet for personal use. I have heard that Karol Bagh has shops offering high quality helmets. Let's see if I can get my friend to go to this place considering my hunt for a good office chair here in Gurgaon has been less than fruitful.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
parking shouldn't be a problem, this market is just a whole row of shops on the main road. you don't have to go inside lanes etc.