I need Positive Feedback ASAP on You Telecom in the Western Suburbs specially in Bandra West Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter GABRIEL36
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,579

GABRIEL36

ISP
DIALUP
Dear Friends, Good Afternoon. Please give me "ONLY POSITIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT YOU TELECOM IN BANDRA WEST, MUMBAI. I would like to change to You Telecom asap. I have tried two Broadband Providers throughout 2007 and 2008 with disastrous results and high bills to make matters worse. Can anyone tell me whether You Telecom was affected by the recent Cable Cut on the sea bed on the 19th or 20th of December 2008 ???? I am looking only for a Cable Broadband Connection. I would like some positive responses asap as i am in the process of going for a new ISP so please help as quick as you can !!!! Regards and Thanks in Advance, Gabriel 36.

are you getting it cheaper 2 mbps, please recommend me the url of you telecom where they are giving 2mbps unlimited package ?

Dear Inamdar, Greetings again and a Happy New Year to you. It is not an Unlimited 2Mbps Package from You Telecom. I am looking specifically for a 2 Mbps Package, from You Telecom that is cheap as compared to any other provider that is unafforable even if there is a limit placed on downloads like 4 GB etc. Thanks anyway, for all your help. P.S. -- I have noticed that 2 messages that i had posted on this thread have been deleted. Any Reason ???? GABRIEL 36

Hmm... I sometimes used to call CC even at 2am in the morning for queries or billing issues! They always give positive feedbackMy You Telecom connection (Chennai) was NOT affected by the cable cuts.