I need a broadband connection (Hyderabad)

• Thread starter Thread starter lovemaster
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,043
ISP
You Broadband
Hi All,
This is my first post on this forum in the quest of finding a decent broadband service in my locality (Saidabad)
I had been a 'patient' customer of You Broadband for more than 8 years (ever since they were known as Iquara). They had an excellent product with painful service. Off late their product went to dogs competing their service and in the last 6 months, the pain is just not bearable.
Intermittent disconnections, outages almost daily, terrible inconsistencies in speed (I use a 10 Mbps connection, but you never know which time in the day it gives more than 30% of the promised consistently for 30 mins.. I still have this puzzle unsolved), cable cuts is a monthly affair and it takes 7 to 10 days to rectify after 10 to 20 phone calls.
Finally I gave up and determined to switch to a better service. Initially I planned to go for Beam and I placed a request and they promised to give a connection in 48 hours. It has been 17 days so far, and I have made 6 calls to them only to hear the same answer... "Oh, our guys still did not approach you. I apologize. This time we will definitely do it. Please wait for another 48 hours". Looks like this saga will not be any shorter than a daily serial on the TV.
Checked with Airtel, where I found the worst website experience ever. After 8 days of continuous effort, I received an SMS from them that they cannot offer the service in my locality.
Now my biggest request to all the members of this forum, especially the people from Hyderabad and in and around Saidabad. Is there any broadband service that I can subscribe to? I don't have great expectations, if they are going to be better than YOU Broadband, I am more than happy. I don't really want to go back to that devil. Please suggest.
Thanks a lot in advance for your kind assistance.

Find the local agent for Beam. They would double up to help you.
In Hyderabad, you have these guys pasting their contact numbers on the walls in all areas.

Beam is the best. I live in the Malakpet area and I had a lot of hiccups too to get the connection set up initially but believe me, that's the only time you will have to deal with the agents, and it's totally worth it. After that, everything can be done online through their website, from paying your bills to changing your address or upgrading your plan.

ChaiBiskutBhai said:
Find the local agent for Beam. They would double up to help you.
In Hyderabad, you have these guys pasting their contact numbers on the walls in all areas.

aekae47 said:
Beam is the best. I live in the Malakpet area and I had a lot of hiccups too to get the connection set up initially but believe me, that's the only time you will have to deal with the agents, and it's totally worth it. After that, everything can be done online through their website, from paying your bills to changing your address or upgrading your plan.
Thank you for the help. I was finding my ways to find any of the beam agents with no success so far. On my 7th call to Beam, they have confirmed that they are not providing the connectionbecause they are facing issues to do the work in our area, as "local" [color=rgb(59,103,150);background-color:transparent;]internet providers[/color] are creating problems. I have told them that I can help, but Beam stays calm without any response.
Looks like I have only three options:
You Broadband, the known devel
fibertel, the unknown
@ aekae47, can you help me with the [color=rgb(59,103,150);background-color:transparent;]contact details[/color] of the agent you have contacted?
Does anyone know how good fibertel is?
thank you once again for your help