i love excitel lul

• Thread starter Thread starter INVASION11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,721
ISP
excitel
anyone else having this issue where the customer care tells you to first disconnect cable from ethernet and then connect directly to pc else they say they wont check after 3 months of regularly facing high ping losses and spiking i've decided to change my internet
pls dont even think about gaming on excitel this isp is piece of shit i wish i could kill each one of them with my own hands
KMzQiBk.png

this isp is piece of shit i wish i could kill each one of them with my own hands
Heh is this problem with everyone using excitel or limited to different areas?
I was thinking of getting excitel because only they offer unlimited download but high latency is a big issue even though I don't play anymore but still I need the option.

Did you try escalating to nodal & appellate authorities? They seem to spring into action whenever I do that

On hathway I faced similar problem and contacted nodal officer multiple times, problem is the guy they tell you to talk to doesn't understand anything.
Their usual response is give me remote access to your PC and then they will speedtest to various servers and test download speed by downloading a youtube video. If speed is atleast 80% of your current plan then they won't do anything.

should i ask them to redirect me to the nodal officer as soon as my call gets connected?

They really should stop this practice of Remote access
yeah its bad but its the only viable solution sending a technician to every little problem can become really bothersome really fast
cant even imagine how many people contact support cause something isn't loading while some malware has effected their browsers or their device was acting as a botnet and random things since not everyone knows how to troubleshoot