I Lost the long fight Against Airtel Broadband

indian1947

Yes guys thats true,
I had high ping to europe.battle.net but with mtnl i had good latency so i called customer care EVERY DAY and next day the guy comes to my house and he knows nothing what latency is and what i am trying to tell him he looks at me and laugh. Then i write emails nothing happens i call again and again write email and email guys come and go out but LATENCY IS SAME. I finally gave up after one month but I SUGGEST YOU ALL NEVER TAKE AIRTEL BROADBAND.

thats how the system works... u complain - they send a guy - unable to rectify ur complaint - 1st they laugh at complain (if they cann't understand) and then at u - and if u get irritated, and then start irritating Airtel (or any Service provider), they offer to close down ur connection and refund the one time fees/deposit - and then u're left with nothin..one is very clear, a complain is very valuable feed-back for the company (and thats true - atleast for the private service providers were there's no monopoly ), and if they cann't rectify then its there defect with the service provider, unrelated to nature of complain.as regards to ur complain, i believe its routing specific and they jus can re-route the traffic from and of ur area as whole jus to satisfy only u (out of all BB users - there are less than 5 % serious gamers- i think) - best possible solution - grow ur local community which is on Airtel for gaming - and then complain collectively.. - that MIGHT help....

krazy

well if there are good number of gamers within india may be we can arrange some game servers, costs we shall calculate later. I am not a gamer myself so you may need to tell what you need , how much latency and what games. and may be what features etc..., if it requires we can open new thread to address the requirements

DrSRQ

Yeah...Airtel ain't good anymore I think. Today I placed my request to get Airtel BB disconnected. I'm really sick of that 1:4 ratio funda. I don't have time to go to consumer court. I'm getting it disconnected and will get back to good ol' MTNL...

Sushubh

Administrator
i have found it very hard to get an airtel phone connection disconnected. broadband is easy... the telephone line is very hard.

indian1947

My game is wc3 and i play on europe.battle.net ( used to play with mtnl cuz i had around 230 ping which is bad but no choice ) but with airtel i get 400 ping to this server and to asia.battle.net 500+ with mtnl also 500+ ::wall: AIRTEL SUCKS! I NEED AROUND 100 LATENCY TO PLAY REALLY! OR ITS DELAY!! PLEASE HELP I PROMOTE INDIA IN THESE COUNTRYS

krazy

asia is known to be of high ping, however europe is supposed to be in order of 200 to 250, from airtel, i did a ping of neighbour ip of europe battle.net got like 212ms

essbebe