• Thread starter Thread starter mammu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 21,018

mammu

Regulars
ISP
BSNL 2 Mbps
I got my virgin mobile from Big bazaar and I lost its bill next day.:wall:I used this phone virgin vblink for 2 mnths and its not working now!🙁Though its under warranty but I don't have its bill.Is there any solution?Please help me.

I dont know abt virgin mobile but when I bought my mobile from Nokia Priority Dealer he told me that the guarantee will be valid even if i lost bill and they can even issue duplicate bill.So may be its same for virgin mobile, just ask your dealer.

I got the xerox of that bill but its an ordinary bill with no vat and other stuff written on it.I lost the electronic bill which malls provide when we buy stuff. That bill has all the vat and other taxes and is regarded as legitimate. But if its lost then we can't get that!I doubt if they would accept this bill.:OLets see.

Bill is gone forever in some autorikshaw.😛Lets see if this xerox bill is accepted in service center or I will have to pay myself for new battery.

they should. u can just say that the original bill is in your book of records which you have to maintain for IT purposes.

i got a new battery from Nokia (the BL-5C battery problem - where they had replaced thousands of batteries because of the battery leaks which caused cell phone explosions)they did not even ask for the bill. they simply saw the imei no. & realized my battery had to be replaced & they did it. i guess the same might have worked even for people who bought the phone in the gray market...

tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar aur sab kuch jo tum chahte ho rachit bhai. 😀

Yes, Nokia operates by IMEI number, which is great. The bill is only to facilitate. Legally, you don't need the bill to avail of warranty, as long as you can prove when you bought it, whether by your own records (e.g. bank / credit card records) or their records (e.g. IMEI).

Once I went to Nokia Care Center, the guy didnt ask for bill but just opened phone typed some numbers (must be IMEI) in his comp and told that this is the place you bought phone from and the date.So that makes things much easier for customer, because customer doesnt need to carry much proof.

Infact they wanted a xerox copy of a bill with phone to repair it. lol.Made me out of tension.Work done.

Did u take xerox of xerox for the future?! 😛OT: Oh pls remove this pink smiley for : and p

looks like i forgot to clean the images and favicons while upgrading vB this time around. would have to hunt for the files in backups.

Did u take xerox of xerox for the future?! 😛

OT: Oh pls remove this pink smiley for : and p
yup by mistake i have 2 extra xerox copies. 😛
They said to me mobile mainframe has problem, so they ordered new mainframe from company and will take 10-15 days!😛

Did u take xerox of xerox for the future?! 😛

OT: Oh pls remove this pink smiley for : and p

no i like this 😛 smiley better than 😛
😛 😛

this one 😛 looks like its eating candy. 😛