I have slow download speed. Nothing wrong on my end but with lco. What could be the reasons?

• Thread starter Thread starter itachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2,343
It drops sometimes

Damaged ONU can definately be the cause of slow speeds. My friend had 300 Mbps connection but he was never getting higher than 40 Mbps while uploading. ONU changed & speeds came back to normal

It could just be a configuration issue on the OLT and they use mac address and when he got a new ONU, they configured it again.

Damaged ONU can definately be the cause of slow speeds. My friend had 300 Mbps connection but he was never getting higher than 40 Mbps while uploading. ONU changed & speeds came back to normal

How much was it damaged? Where was it damaged? Any idea?

It used to show -24 dBm power. New ONU is showing around 16 dBm. Also whenever fiber cable was plugged out it automatically used to reboot. Also same thing while changing wifi name or password. Now you can judge how sick that ONU was 😢

No.

I had the same problem but I asked them to delete the config and create new one for me and they did and it started working.

I think something was pushed on bsnl end that made that happen for many all over India.

Btw, at night 3:55AM, I am getting 90mbps out of my 100mbps plan when during day its anywhere from 40 to 60 mbps

Single Port mutiple connections? High bandwidth usage from other customers?