I have received one more offer from Indiaplaza as a gift certificate worth Rs. 750..

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 9,922
If its transferable, please PM me as I order a lot of books from Indiaplaza too.

Check ur pm. Rs.500 Gift voucher for Books. but you should pay extra 250, as the minimum purchase is 750, they ve mentioned in conditions.

Check ur pm. Rs.500 Gift voucher for Books. but you should pay extra 250, as the minimum purchase is 750, they ve mentioned in conditions.
You need to give you password also to him to redeem the gift voucher

Thanks for the voucher :thumbsup:

Hey does anyone need an Indiaplaza Rs. 100 gift voucher that can be used for Tata Sky RCV???😗

Hey does anyone need an Indiaplaza Rs. 100 gift voucher that can be used for Tata Sky RCV???😗

If u are giving it free, then PM me 😀

I have PMed it.:thumbsup:

Thanx a lot pal 🙂 btw, why are u giving it free...u dont need it ? 😕

You are lucky that you got Rs. 100 TS RCV:thumbsup:

Actually I dont want to recharge my Tata Sky until the current balance gets over and this will happen in December but the validity of the voucher is just 21st September.So I thought why not give it to someone who can utilize it.😀

hi, if any one has any more Rs.500 voucher, i would be glad if you guys can give it to me. i read a lot and this Rs.500 will be great saving. thnxxxx