• Thread starter Thread starter .praj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,304

.praj

*__*
ISP
BSNL Unlimited
* I am using home 500. I had opted to pay annually. I would like to know if there is anyway to check the amount. Looks like I exceeded the limit of 1 GB. :lol: NOTE: I am talking about the amount not the exceeded download amount..* Do torrents work in this connection?Any help would be appreciated..

There are some nice softwares available for checking your usage. Search the BSNL subforum for them. And yeah torrents work with the connection.

Thanks for the help. Looks like you too got the same connection as mine..One more thing.. when the connection was being installed at my place.. they said the surfing charges will be charged @ 6/hr at day time and 4/hr at night? I did'nt get that.. I just have to pay 500 / month + the exceeded amount right?What's the up/down speed that you get?

BSNL guys are fools. They told me that NU dosnt exist with Home Plan 500. Yes, you just have to pay Rs 500/month+exceeded amount. You wont be charged 6/hr daytime and 4/hr ar night. I get around 40kbps downspeed and 9kpps upspeed.