• Thread starter Thread starter amit_dp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 17,742

amit_dp

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
I really wanted to get Big TV as my local cabelwala has pissed me off .. my cable was shut for last 7 days due to local cable war going on. I inquired everywhere local DTH distributors, Big TV Customer Care, even reliance web world. No one has a date for the launch. Even Big TVs website is still under construction, everywhere it says comming soon. These are only roumers that it will launch from 15th Aug.Do you think reliance will not post a single ad in the newspapers or media about their service being starting soon (within 15 days). Finally i have decided not to wait for BIG TV and go for Tata Sky. Unless someone can help me avail the PCO offer in Indore. Is there anyone who can help me getting the PCO offer otherwise Mr. Ambani you've lost a customer.

you just search a reliance PCO near by you, if not found just talk with reliance customer care to find out the dealer who have the PCO cards for sale in your area. best of luck.

hi , searching reliance pco distributor is quite easy ....just look out for reliance pco board on any shop or telecom shop ...just search n u will get him ... tell him the procedure and u will own BIG TV DTH .... well any how if u want to lose peace of mind nd end up with paying more money and inferior quality and services , then go for Tata Sky 🙂

Boss, its not gonna launch on 15 Aug - they still have lots of things to work out on. I am using it and feel that it still has lots of problems.

I have mentioned everything here on this thread - https://broadband.forum/reliance-big-tv-dth/31206-i-subscribed-big-tv-connection-brochure-pictures-attached/

I am not repeating those stuff.. you can read them there.

I can get anyone a BIG TV connection but only if a person is in GUJARAT. So, sorry about it as you're from Indore.

Else, you can wait for their launch as in other aspect; it is a great experience. Audio, Visual, Functions - everything is great.

Date (August 15th) could be another rumour!
But let us hope that it is right!!
I suggest all to WAIT because it appears that there are lot of problems with the existing hardware. The problems are being addressed in the STBs. So WAIT for the proper STB!

So is there any way to take BIgTV connection.Or else wait for the Lauch.:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

So is there any way to take BIgTV connection.Or else wait for the Lauch.
:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

looks like launch is just few days away 🙂

looks like launch is just few days away 🙂

I dont think its a few days away .. No ads anywhere .. in fact the website is also not properly constructed. its noway on 15th Aug ... thats for sure 😢

Tata Sky .. I'm Comming

15th aug is less than 2 weeks from now. still they don't have any commercials, no ads in print media, n there website looks still messed up. i fear it's going to take pretty long before they actually start it. they just don't want to spill the beans by disclosing the dates. I've been waiting for the launch since past 6 months or so... and since then it's coming soon...i talked to their CC guys. they don't have anything to say except the one recorded thing " it's coming soon"... lol....no committments on date, month or whatsoever.That's not good business ethics. I am sure if we knew that it's 6 months or more away, some of us could have opted for TS or DT and come back to BTV when they come to market with a real good offer."real good offer" that's the keyword here. if they really have something good n different to offer they don't need to keep people waiting for so long. if the offer is good people will come rushing back from all corners.Or is it that, they are really not sure if their offer is going to do the trick.reliance, a name synonyms with the mass appeal, they lack somewhere in business ethics.well that's my view...n everybody is entitled for their opinion. i won't be surprized if u've a different one.😗