I dont have recharge in my Airtel Xstream Fiber but my internet is working what should I do?

@shashankb I never thought it would be coming from some toweer but it is. They said. There is a main tower of airtel in my city and they have setup their olt and other stuff there and we have connections throughout the city from that tower only. I doubt if that only tower has bandwidth to serve whole city. Btw when I had 300mbps pla, speed was always above 300 and around 350. So I guess they have enough bandwidth. But one thing makes me doubtful is they have only one black colored armoured cable running throughout the city, is that capable of serving more than 100 customers who opt fot 100 mbps plan?

I am the only airtel customer in my area, tons of jio. I get full speeds, but when amount of customers will increase, this isnt gonna happen right?

I am the only airtel customer in my area, tons of jio. I get full speeds, but when amount of customers will increase, this isnt gonna happen right?
They will maintain that contention ratio most of the times. All Airtel users here report 5-10% more speeds only here no matter what the congestion is

My lco also told me they get service from the tower but my locality itself has more than 10 connections and they have just expanded to whole city. Bsnl is shit, ton of people shifted from it to airtel and still I haven't faced any speed issue neither any downtime, always getting 10-15% more speed than the promised one.

I think the tower has a lot of bandwidth then, great to see airtel is always keeping the promise.

if the connection is prepaid is should be disconnect and even they dont send a single message regarding recharge. what is due date if the connection is prepaid?
It is happening with multiple users now! Some policy of TRAI through which airtel is providing internet in lockdown period but once over at the end you need to pay all your pending bills.
Same happen with me as well!
Let me know what you have done for this

Lol mine connection also has 0 validity and it was supposed to stop yesterday, but it's still working.

It is happening with multiple users now! Some policy of TRAI through which airtel is providing internet in lockdown period but once over at the end you need to pay all your pending bills.
Same happen with me as well!
Let me know what you have done for this
i had contacted airtel many times regarding this they dont have any clue about this every month they add some amount to settle the bill. like i recharged on 1 of june it should be in working till 1 july but it doesnot disconnect next time whenever i recharge their billing software adjust the amount and cut the charges for the time i had not recharged and then i call them to rectify the problem they just add back the amount they deducted for the time i hadnot recharged. and boom i got my new 30 days validity for the month everytime they tell the problem will solve this time but it never solved.

i had contacted airtel many times regarding this they dont have any clue about this every month they add some amount to settle the bill. like i recharged on 1 of june it should be in working till 1 july but it doesnot disconnect next time whenever i recharge their billing software adjust the amount and cut the charges for the time i had not recharged and then i call them to rectify the problem they just add back the amount they deducted for the time i hadnot recharged. and boom i got my new 30 days validity for the month everytime they tell the problem will solve this time but it never solved.
Mine stopped working right after I restarted the Ont.

Note to self - don't let the ONU restart for as long as you can hold. Squeeze as many days of free internet as possible!