I dont have recharge in my Airtel Xstream Fiber but my internet is working what should I do?

Enjoy free internet, its because of a loophole in airtel system, not OLTs. If you can check, it will show order is pending. Only one order can be in process at a time, and I asked them to change my static IP which they didnt do, so my connection from their side is suspended(in airtel system) but their system doesnt detect my ONT.
ONT is like connected to Backup Inverter, so I don't think it will ever even restart. Plus I keep it's WiFi Off, coz it's connected to another Router ( Double NAT ) . So ONT Router combo doesn't even have any load

Enjoy free internet, its because of a loophole in airtel system, not OLTs. If you can check, it will show order is pending. Only one order can be in process at a time, and I asked them to change my static IP which they didnt do, so my connection from their side is suspended(in airtel system) but their system doesnt detect my ONT.
@nishantt6969 thanks, actually you are right, this probably won't affect credit rating or anything, because from their side - on paper - internet is off.. @prithu mahajan seems to have used it for 3 months . So I guess connection won't go anywhere, but till now i have not got what is the use of safe custody option in ARP. Someone said that Customer care can activate that, but we can't from app in ARP.

@nishantt6969 There are 2 options in airtel app, one is recharge and other is pay bill. Did you try the pay bill option ? So In that case does it happen like the connection is officially shown active, airtel is confused with plans, and speeds are 1gbps ? Again and paying bill on website is totally different - It is allowing me to pay Just 100Rs 🤣 . With Recharge option I am sure, it will revert to given plan speeds.

What I am thinking of is - I don't wanna use Airtel for free, that's like carrying a burden on chest, but still get those 1gbps speeds to use sometimes. Fair use in a way.

Last edited:
I don't wanna use Airtel for free, that's like carrying a burden on chest
Likewise. But 15 days out of 40 are filled with airtel fiber cut downtimes, so I use airtel as secondary(almost never use) and using Jio Fiber cause it has better latency and zero downtime.

@nishantt6969 Sure. Thanks for the info. Ok, So I will mostly do a recharge around 15th day or so. For Me Airtel has been good so far, absolutely no downtimes and good latency here.
While Jio has very good plans with OTT bundle, yet unfortunately it has been almost an year that they are available to the opposite side of a 4 lane road but not on this side in my area.

Airtel would have been best in my city if there were no monkeys, here monkeys are breaking fiber every single day.

So my suggestion would be that you should continue with airtel.

@nishantt6969 , sure I will continue with Airtel. Coz Jio is unavailable. But I am not getting one thing about your place, how are monkeys sparing the Jio line, and targeting the Airtel one 😅

Jio has thick cables, and airtel cable is is of cheap build quality. Here in my city, the dp boxes are at a distance of 50-100metres whereas airtel(LCO Model) dp boxes are 200-300metres apart. And the tower airtel is drawing bandwidth from is in jungle area, these are the reasons.

Chilla chilla ke sabko scheme Bata do..tumhara bas yehi kaam bacha hai..

@nishantt6969 Finally Today I actually after 15 days decided to pay, and there was a 30 mins area wide outage ( confirmed with my neighbor ), after which I got IP, but hardly any access for 25-30 seconds. I even restarted the router after that. Actually I wanted to restart before the outage, but anyways, that's a next month ( May ) thing.

And after recharging, I got full 30 days ( 29 exact ), just have to now see the billing cycle, it's yet same on website

Fun fact :2 Which is interesting :- I got 120 mbps as usual on my 100mbps plan, except when I test on Speedtest for Airtel Broadband Noida server, I get full 1Gbps. So probably the glitch is with Noida Server. ( They are gonna solve it if they read this LoL )

@justageeek I am suddenly getting 800-900 Mbps to the Mumbai server. So it's possibly uncapped bandwidth to some of Airtel's Speedtest servers to keep the customers happy. 😉

@Chip , I didn't get uncapped on Mumbai server. Btw has the free thing stopped now ? My internet automatically stops on the scheduled day. Or is it like working specifically for 100mbps plan of 3 months ?