I Am Withdrawing From Forum ( Self Ban )

• Thread starter Vivek Sharma
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 4,887
Status
Not open for further replies.
manu1991

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
ISP
Hyperoptic
even i dont know who this aju is and when this fight happened ? is there a secret section which im missing (fight club or something)

Apoorv Khatreja

Apoorv Khatreja

Super Loser
ISP
Reliance Thunder 1099 4 Mbps UL
WTF, dude? You'll have to do better than that to grab attention. You are a wannabe. It's good we're getting rid of people like you. Thanks for the self-ban. you just saved the moderator some of his time.As regards the dude called Amatan, all you had to do is report the posts which he made and you felt were offensive/irritating/dumb. The mod here would have given him a warning, and would ultimately have banned him, if he didn't mend his ways. Or you could've simply ignored him. I do that too, I don't like everybody here on the forum. I just ignore the ones I dislike.

sneezymelon

sneezymelon

NetZombie
ISP
MTNL
To hell with attention seekers. If you think posting threads on your personal fights with some other guys whom 90% of the forum doesn't know about will do any good, then you're wrong. If you're really affected by their posts, then you can easily report them or give them -ve reps or even ask the mod to take action. No need to create such a big fuss. This forum is really created to discuss important stuff and not personal tiffs. If you want to get yourself banned, fine! Ask the mod to do the needful. No need for a new thread. There was another guy named "abtom" or something who got his account deleted some time back. You can do the same.

J

jjvj

Regulars
ISP
vsnl
I am seeing lot of new names posting in this thread too... since i had joined few months ago i had not seen any posts from them in the threads till today..

sneezymelon

sneezymelon

NetZombie
ISP
MTNL
^Well that'd be perhaps because you haven't explored other secns of the forum.

J

jjvj

Regulars
ISP
vsnl
^
Well that'd be perhaps because you haven't explored other secns of the forum.

Yes. that is what i meant to say.. b'coz until now i had not seen your posts in this section.. now all of a sudden i am seeing new names.. :thumbsup: and i had also not entered other sections much.

S

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Exactly, they only post in one particular section, get famous amongst themselves, get surprised on seeing Regular Forum members and ask them u don't know Aju, Amatan etc etc........as if they are some [email protected]: The forum does not start or end with Tata Sky, infact Tata Sky is one of the newest part of this forum, Explore the forum more to actually get to know the most known people of the forum...............

J

jjvj

Regulars
ISP
vsnl
Exactly, they only post in one particular section, get famous amongst themselves, get surprised on seeing Regular Forum members and ask them u don't know Aju, Amatan etc etc........as if they are some celebrities.

@jjvj: The forum does not start or end with Tata Sky, infact Tata Sky is one of the newest part of this forum, Explore the forum more to actually get to know the most known people of the forum...............

what suprises me is what is making you people to post in this thread alone? It is not a learning part at all.. I am still proud of them who posts in this section alone, b'coz they post only what is relevant to them.

I am not against you people posting here but just want you people to contribute more in other threads too. Then our friendship will develop more.:)

manu1991

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
ISP
Hyperoptic
ppl without dth cannot post in the dth section but u can surely visit sections like downloads , mobile section , fun and humour etc

J

jjvj

Regulars
ISP
vsnl
ppl without dth cannot post in the dth section but u can surely visit sections like downloads , mobile section , fun and humour etc

why cant they? they can post if they have any doubts etc..or queries about DTH on a topic but not on unnecessary thread like this one.

manu1991

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
ISP
Hyperoptic
um i dont understand , suppose i dont have dth NOR do i plan to get it anytime then how would i be interested in even seeing the section ,on the contrary the other sections are more general and can be seen by everybody

ajuravi007

ajuravi007

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
bla bla bla..........

what do u want? do u want to become famous like Aju?

What do u mean by your statement:confused:

Exactly, they only post in one particular section, get famous amongst themselves, get surprised on seeing Regular Forum members and ask them u don't know Aju, Amatan etc etc........as if they are some celebrities.

@jjvj: The forum does not start or end with Tata Sky, infact Tata Sky is one of the newest part of this forum, Explore the forum more to actually get to know the most known people of the forum...............

I am not a celebrity. Before making any statement think twice. I have just posted the news what i have got nothing much.

Now Mr. jjvj these things started against me because of you. I belive now u became world famous:hysterical:.

Status
Not open for further replies.