I Am Withdrawing From Forum ( Self Ban )

• Thread starter Vivek Sharma
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 4,886
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivek Sharma

INDIAN
ISP
MTNL
Yesterday I Posted A Thread Asking For Ban Of Amatan For Degrading The Forum . As Charity Starts From Self Similarly Ethics And Morality Starts From Self. Thus I Have Deceided To Impose A Self Ban For Unlimited Period . Sorry And Applozizes

Now After Analysis Of My Own Post I Can Conclude That I Was Equally Reponsible For This Disgrace And Mess .

I Had Behaved In Very Bad Manner And The Posts By Me Regarding Amatan Were In Very Bad Taste . I Used Offensive Language For Him Which I Should Have Desisted From .

" Now As We Don`t Have Any Machensium For Banning Someone i Am Banning My Self(withdrawal For Posting) For Doing Personnel Attack "

"i Thinking About Duration Of This Selfban May Be 1 Month Or Forever "

So Good Bye From Me & Sorry For Some Unruly Post

I Hope That Forum Member Have A Process Of Banning Memebers For Defying Rules And Regulation . Think About It

This Was My Last Post I May Never Come Back

C

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
u sure r taking it too seriously...anyhow, nice having u here :)

S

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Ya, first he took Amatan seriously, now he is taking his own self seriously.

@Vivek: Its good that u realize ur mistake and have guts to accept it, not everyone does. You don't need to impose such thing as "Self Ban". Continue posting and Enjoy the Forum!

Don't be a saint dude, the present world is not for Saints but is for normal humans, who make mistakes, some of them accept their mistakes and apologize (like u), some don't bother at all...............

Don't Worry, be happy........... :)

C

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
^right said!!! :thumb:

P

power

supersupersuper...
ISP
TATA+Sify
Now As We Don`t Have Any Machensium For Banning Someone

Its not like there's no mechanism , but there's no good reason for mods to ban you or him .

J

jjvj

Regulars
ISP
vsnl
bla bla bla.......... what do u want? do u want to become famous like Aju? creating thread for each and every thing.. could u not have stopped posting and disappeared silently instead of degraing urself and letting yourself known as a fool? I had not seen amatan's post since yesterday , so maybe he is also banned. so now if you are equally part of it then u should also be banned. I will be most unhappy with mods if they had really banned amatan b'coz a single person creating a thread and poll and asking an individual to be banned is really bad.If they had really banned amatan then i think his ban should also be revoked because vivek had accepted his mistakes too.

S

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
bla bla bla..........

what do u want? do u want to become famous like Aju?

WTH, who is Aju now? :confused: What is he/she famous for?

J

jjvj

Regulars
ISP
vsnl
WTH, who is Aju now? :confused: What is he/she famous for?

:O:O:O:confused::confused: u dont know him? let him come back from his holidays then he will post. He is next to rupert murdoch.(just kidding).

I think u dont read posts here , so cant blame you for that question too.

P

power

supersupersuper...
ISP
TATA+Sify
i dont know him either and i am quite a regular here :whistle:

J

jjvj

Regulars
ISP
vsnl
i dont know him either and i am quite a regular here :whistle:

:p:(

S

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
:O:O:O:confused::confused: u dont know him? let him come back from his holidays then he will post. He is next to rupert murdoch.(just kidding).

I think u dont read posts here , so cant blame you for that question too.

I don't read posts here? :whistle: I thought I am a active member here....................Damn the new kids on the block are famous amongst themselves............ Amatan and now mysterious Aju? :O

J

jjvj

Regulars
ISP
vsnl
I don't read posts here? :whistle: I thought I am a active member here....................Damn the new kids on the block are famous amongst themselves............ Amatan and now mysterious Aju? :O

ya surely....... cant believe you people dont know who he is :( ok maybe he did not post anything today.. but till yesterday he was posting . he has lots of love towards his Tata Sky and keeps banging his head .

C

cyberwiz

Member since 2005
ISP
Jio Fiber @ 150 Mbps
i know aju but what is this sharma and amatan affair? :confused: forum is really growing big..iam missing out on posts now

J

jjvj

Regulars
ISP
vsnl
i know aju but what is this sharma and amatan affair? :confused:

forum is really growing big..iam missing out on posts now

affair :hysterical:

Status
Not open for further replies.