I am Victim of IPTV MyWay :(

• Thread starter Thread starter baba_maal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 12,441

baba_maal

ISP
MTNL
Desperation is bad thing, and don't ever take decision so soon, read the reviews go for demo, evaluate it well than go for service if you like so.And i did NOTHING in this case. today i got my IPTV My Way installed in home...and i just reached with lot of excitement assuming i will enjoy near HD quality picture.and the myway horror story begins MTNL Present. it took 8 hits on remote to switch channel from one to another that mean if you go through 5 channels you have to hit more than 50 times to change channel. and 99% get hangs for ages. transition time is like you hit the channel button and it will take action till next president is selected in US.Just been 4 hours and i have taken my decision i am going to get it disconnected and moreover i wont ask them to refund me...instead i will pay them...to take this trash out of my house.Picture quality? Grrrrrrrr i thought Tata Sky has bad quality but i have realization within minute Tata sky is giving much better quality than IPTV..who are those poeples who claim IPTV has much better quality? do they have sense of evaluating picture quality? can they make difference between Bluray 1080p vs 420 ?IPTV has bad quality picture, User Interface is OK easy to understand.DON'T GO FOR IPTV MY WAY MTNL.Regards