i am very happy customer of tata sky

I have 3 Tata Sky in my home, and it works fine always for last 3 years. why do people have frown faces here about tatasky? and it dont charges more then other dth, all are same just Rs20-30 difference.

Not seeing single Tamil based customers.......... Hope to see:ishock:

Hello EverybodyNobody said Tata Sky providing a poor service to their customers for the thread starter to contradict.By people like you participating in this topic saying "me too", you are also helping the thread starter to attain his goal.And i even appreciate Tatasky for adding only prime channels such Discovery Turbo, WB, etc instead of concentrating on adding some fly-by-night regional channels.Even i am too a Tatasky customer who watches regional channels mostly.Yet another useless thread in my humble opinion.

Hello Everybody

Nobody said Tata Sky providing a poor service to their customers for the thread starter to contradict.
By people like you participating in this topic saying "me too", you are also helping the thread starter to attain his goal.

And i even appreciate Tatasky for adding only prime channels such Discovery Turbo, WB, etc instead of concentrating on adding some fly-by-night regional channels.

Even i am too a Tatasky customer who watches regional channels mostly.

Yet another useless thread in my humble opinion.

hey man
do not be so rude
i am just expressing my honest opinion
if you think TS is not good for you then just express what you feel but please do not bash to anyone.

Good Service at a Pricebut there have been instances where people who have gone for yearly subscription , they have their services discontinued after some time, saying that they need to recharge & the CC also playing truant, the customer paid more (Recharged again for a month) just not to discontinue his service, the case hasn't been solved as yet, how & why was he made to pay more when on his account on the net was showing that there is still more then seven to eight months of service left

I am Happy for - good quality of Audio/Video, channel availability, Prompt CC.

NOT happy at all for - channel packages. If thread is started by Tata Sky, they should note that all (atleast most of) customers would be very happy if prices are made competitive like other operators and packages are made more sensible, not like COSMO, Lifestyle... and channels randomly put in any packages of their wish!