i am very happy customer of tata sky

akhanisatyamg

ISP
BSNL
hello i am using Tata Sky since jan 2007.i am so much happy with the kind of service provided by tata sky is away some.till date no signal problem or no any technical glitches or any thing.since i am having Sony bravia LCD HD TV ,tata sky worked very best with my TV.though i am paying 500Rs per month for tata sky yes its bit high but i am ready to pay that much money if tata sky provide this kind of service.thanks and love to tata sky.

and thank you bery bery much for the little advertisement....

and thank you bery bery much for the little advertisement....

😀 True

Me too, i am also satisfied with TS's service, some people may feel TS is charging too much, but you get what you pay for, you cannot expect a merceded as the price of a maruti 800

but u cannot do somethings with a mercedes that you can do on a maruti 800. like driving on congested roads. like parking in congested places.

Difference betn TS/DishTV/Sun/etc is NOT at all as big as Mercedes and Maruti 800.. analogy is stupid.

well the analogy lets him believe that he owns the mercedes of the DTH service providers. no harm in doing that. 😀

Maruti will be happy to sell him car, they will ask him higher price and make him believe he owns Mercedes of the cars 😀

actually me too havent face problems since i got Tata Sky dth over a year (maybe 1.5 yrs) ago 😀

Only once I faced a problem when my STB had to be replaced last year which had been in service since March 2007.Other wise I agree with you guys that the rates are very high in Tata Sky.

I agree with the Thread starterI am using TS from 3and half yrs and also havent faced any problems till date, the service is the best among all DTH ops apart the prices.

I have had good customer service experience although in certain cases I got my work done after good follow-up but most of the cases have been resolved. 🙂

I've only had Tata Sky for a little over two months, and the picture quality looks great on my LCD. There's never been a signal issue or a blackout, and as far as the packages they aren't that costly when you realize that a medium sized dominos pizza can cost up to 300 rupees if you add in the taxes.