I am still getting 9X & NDTV(lifestyle)

• Thread starter Thread starter panks2611
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3,620

panks2611

ISP
Airtel
Hey allNew year surprise to me, that even after not registering for Lifestyle gold package, I am still getting all the channels from it.I am worried if rs. 30 would be cut from my accountWht abt u ???

Hey all
New year surprise to me, that even after not registering for Lifestyle gold package, I am still getting all the channels from it.
I am worried if rs. 30 would be cut from my account
Wht abt u ???
Yes,

Even I m getting those channels.
But Soon they will be taken form the bouquet!!!!!!!

Karthick.A

ok everyone getting these channels at free of cost but what about those who suscribed lifestile pack

My guess is that this must be the grace period. They did that in case of Sports Gold pack the offer which was extended till 4th.

ok everyone getting these channels at free of cost but what about those who suscribed lifestile pack

only actve cooking is blocked

hey guys i got the alert today sayin that Lifestyle gold pack dropped from my account..!!!! but i still get those channels 😛. (I have not subscribed this package)

Lifestyle gold pack dropped from everyone's account. everyone will get the channels in future.

Hw yaar..they say its an add-on pack..hw can one who has not subscribed will get this channel in future??😕, or is the plan of introducing lifestyle gold package is dropped by the Tata Sky management..??? kya???

Hw yaar..they say its an add-on pack..hw can one who has not subscribed will get this channel in future??😕, or is the plan of introducing Lifestyle gold package is dropped by the Tata Sky management..??? kya???
yes sir, u r right, it is dropped by them. it looks TS will keep on adding channels in their Add-on Packs n we will keep on paying extra money to them n one day it will reach the 4 figure mark !!! we are not fools to do that !!! i heard that in whole south india the demand of Sun DTH is veri veri high. see their price 75+25 and may add another Rs.50 for sports channels, cartoons n Hindi ent. channels. in that case many TS/Dish people will move to Sun.

me too getting bindass, 9x and Ndtv Lifestyle, my first reaction was WTF they gonna charge me 😡, came here to start a thread, only to find this thread already in place:thumb:

Well don't post this in Public. Otherwise we wil miss so important channels .😀 😀 😀Anyway I am still getting it but I think it should br dropped in next 4 to 5 days:0