I am about to take A.B.

knak

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Sep 13, 2004
:p I live in bangalore since march last year now and since that time i am using SIFY BroadbandNow, since these dickwads started this new policy (> 150mb = 1 day < validity) i really think that i shoulld stop spending money and continue to be a customer @ these moronsI download the whole day, i reach easely

A

abdulrahman004

I dont think Airtel has a downlaod limit Regarding the latencies on asian servers, I have heard from another memebr who has an aritel 128kbps...he gets 50-60ms on asian servers...thats real kool for playing gamesRegarding downtimes..i dont think there are many..Our MOD might be able to give you the right f/b. He himself has and airtel 128kbps lineGo ahead and get Airtel and give us your f/b

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
airtel... it depends if the area has competition especially from BSNL. they are practically begging customers to continue with them. a friend of mine from bangalore says that the IRC is blocked in his region and airtel flatly refuse to enable it. go for the 128 unlimited plan for 1200 bucks. it is decent once you get the quirks cleared out.

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
May 26, 2005
Originally posted by Sushubh@Jun 4 2005, 06:44 AM
a friend of mine from bangalore says that the IRC is blocked in his region and airtel flatly refuse to enable it.

[snapback]11299[/snapback]
[/quote]

I wonder why this is ?

Thought it got cleared out..didn't some one say..that it was no longer an issue ?

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i have already seen 3 fried modems due to heavy usage and power fluctuation. airtel replaces them for free. i think 99 bucks a month makes more sense.