Hyundai Xcent

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,394
I know, Indian Car Industry has lots of space to expand multi-fold but they don't want to let them do that.
and thats the reason the manufacturer squeeze more and more from quality/features to make their profit go big.
Example, they still use incandescent bulb instead of L.E.D. and I can list many more, but not in mood at the moment.
Same is by dealers, the honda iDTEC i posted about in other thread, dealer Sold a 11.5 lakh of car, and gave 2 free small PILLOWS
and denied giving car cover.
Pillow for 11.5 lakh worth of business, That's where shame would shy of being called shame. (hindi mein= SHARM KO BHI SHARM aa Jaye)

Safety features are compromised most in India. You have to buy 16-18L+ car to ensure safety of all 5 people sitting in a car. There's no traction control and many advance safety features found even in entry level cars sold in western countries. Hell no. we don't even have safety ranking and regulations in India. More than the government, people and economy here are responsible for all of this.

right. like my experience with the renault guy. i asked him the price of the top end model. he gave me a figure. i just asked without thinking, this is for the dual airbag model right? he said no. just a single airbag. freaks.

That says it all.

I have seen people buying higher segment vehicle and basic variant of it just because misconceptions about airbags and ABS. You won't believe but when I insist seat belt when I sit with friends and some of they refuses to wear it saying 'city main iski kya jarurat', 'seatbelt sirf highway pe kaam ata hai' etc.

lol. been there. got used to wearing seatbelts during the one year i stayed in panchkula. it was mandatory in chandigarh back then. so used to it now that driving without it feels awkward and unsafe. i even wear it on the backseat if it is available.