Hyundai News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 222
  • Views Views 47,242
yes good cars, i am buying one in dec, i means my dad

as the article mentioned... hyundai verna sounds like maruti suzuki versa. and versa arrived in the market first.

I hope I am finally able to see what I am always told over the counter about my services. I know for a fact that these guys have a centralised database which contains the service history

And this is what they show on registering:

I admit to not giving the correct / complete VIN number

lol. i laugh at the errors produced by .net framework. and of course java.

Actually both are programmer errors, the language has nothing to do with it 🙂

i get that part. php has simple errors. 😀 two three lines at max 😀 these errors are like BSOD of the web.

in any case, i really wish more automobile companies provide online dashboard for the cars owned by their consumers. i could not get my insurance renewed at tata showroom because they delayed the delivery of the car. now i have to visit them again today to get it done. i could probably call them to send a guy to my place. but i prefer to get it done at their premises. i should be able to see my car's history along with other updates and information online. found out fiat had a free replacement on some part that fiat had issued on my model. luckily, the service guys remembered and did it for me. i wonder, how many other free replacements and offers were missed just because i do not deal with tata service center on a regular basis. i do not have any interest in following team bhp to get such updates. these should all be available online. good job hyundai for taking the initaitive.

it can. but i get my insurance done through tata's own service. so i renew it at the dealership itself. from what i have seen, going through the company's own insurance offering is safe at times when you have to make a claim. i have had no trouble dealing with maruti in the past. same experience with tata last year when i had to get some body work done. a friend of mine who purchased xuv500 late last year opted for an insurance from the company his mother represented. he was in a major accident around 2 months ago i think. and he has been struggling to get maximum coverage for the damages. he might have saved himself a lot of hassle if he had taken insurance directly through mahindra. i could be wrong though. but i tend to stick with car manufacturer's insurance division 😕

Oh, that way. I thought you were opting for a private insurance at the dealership. Online insurance renewals are hassle free not to say cheaper. Thankfully in my case my claims have always been honoured to the full extent. I am not aware if Hyundai has their own insurance policy though.

almost all auto companies partner with an existing insurance company to launch a co-branded insurance service for their customers. tata has an existing collaboration with AIG though i don't think they deal in auto insurance, so my insurance is through another company.