Hutch Special Plan (Mumbai)

Hi all, I tried this trick but this plan does not offer 200 local free minutes nor 200 local SMS as per the 1st post of this thread. They mentioned that this plan has expired (felt like murdering that Vodafone pug that same moment, although its very cute 😀).Please can anyone confirm this??

^^^Think before u talk, I am on this plan and many got switched to this plan. Everything mentioned in the first post is Perfect. This plan is for Mumbai only, if you have read the post properly.

They are not giving this plan easily now, one needs to convince them that you are cancelling and moving to Airtel. They would care to Retain you only if you are a old customer (atleast 4 months old on postpaid, even if u were for 5 years on Prepaid its not counted) and you pay ur bills before due date.

Hi,I went to Airtel Delhi,asked them about corporate full value plan, but they said that the lan exists but is only given to "IBM daksh" kind off, and he won't be able to give it to me, i went to say that i will cancel the connection, as others are giving this too. he said he can't give me this plan..any ideas how to get this plan in Airtel Delhi, or how to threaten them to give this plan.

Strangely enough i went to hutch gallery in vashi ( navi mumbai) and the guy told me that i will get CV full value 199 within 7 days after confirmation of address and i got it . Even Hutch CC didnt ask much questions even though i had a new connection .

^ was it the vodafone shop near station or in sec-17?i had asked the mini vodafone shop in sec-17 (opp of mcdonalds) some time back for the campus pack and he suggested me to go for postpaid instead and told me that he would give me this full value 199 plan.the vodafone shop near station said they dont have any such plan.

I went to the gallery near railway station in BSEL building .

thanks for the plan dude plzzz tell us all these type of plans plzzz... and by the way .. the plan is still working and 3 days beofre only i activated this scheme jst dude tell them .. that airtel is giving them this scheme like 200 rs rental 30 p calls and all that .... tell them show me a good paln or i will cancel the account ........ tell them i have heard that u have a plan which i have heard called corporate plan ... go well dress and talk in english ...... by seeing the face they face .. bc my frd had gone they didnt gave them ..... .... okkk dude .......also try tpo make make a realition with them .... be freiendly with them .... frdzzz i thing every thing matter which i hav etold u ... and the other thing is postivite attitude and also god grace .... t

why go to the shop?I had three numbers in my family changed to this plan by talking to 111 in office hours.The retention team will give it to you if you tell the first guy/gal u speak to that " U wanna cancel the service;coz Airtel is giving a better Plan"

Hi all, I tried this trick but this plan does not offer 200 local free minutes nor 200 local SMS as per the 1st post of this thread. They mentioned that this plan has expired (felt like murdering that Vodafone pug that same moment, although its very cute 😀).

Please can anyone confirm this??
i was told the same thing.:ashamed:. i told them ill get back to them...
this time ill call to say im cancelling..(3 yrs on post paid now..i need some consideration!!!!😡)
lets c.. 1 more try!

Dont fight that much , airtel is openly giving this plan now but i think airtel doesnt have 200 free sms which vodafone does .

but here he gets to keep his number and not pay the FUTURE portability change of Rs200(as suggested by TRAI) or Rs 2k to 4k (as quoted on TV by the DG of the GSM operators COAI)Vodafone service has improved after the change from Hutch.Many people who thought of leaving will want to stay on now

finally taken the gk299 by vodafone Vodafone - V/M/L = 60/- flat 500 mins free vodafone - vodafone..( thts bout Rs 150/- if taken as 30p/min) local sms @50p std @ 2 CLIP free..

i had a vhat yesterday with a person who works in vodafone store ... he told me that best thing is also to take the bill of airtel 200 rs scheme and show them ..... they willl give u fst

hey friend can i gt this plan nw..means as it is vodafone now do they provide this plan now.i really need it yaar

I dont think this Corp FV199 plan is available on Vodafone anymore.
My friend tried the "Airtel is offer..." disconnection gag with the VF cancellations.
All he got was the GK299 plan

[*] 500 VF local Minutes free
[*] M2M and Landline at Rs0.60
[*] Nat& local SMS at Rs0.50
[*] CLIP lifetime free
[*]Rent 299
[/list]
i had a vhat yesterday with a person who works in vodafone store ... he told me that best thing is also to take the bill of airtel 200 rs scheme and show them ..... they willl give u fst

If I already have an Airtel Bill with this plan,why would i leave Airtel and go to VF for the same plan, or maybe even keep 2 connections????:ashamed: