Hutch Special Plan (Mumbai)

CLIP: Calling Line Identification Presentation, basically its ur caller id service which is charged at Rs.75/month on some plans, in this plan its Free!If they don't call you soon, or u don't wanna wait, you can call them at 111 again from 10am to 10pm, they will transfer to Retention Team immediately!

Guys,Mujhe ek apprehension hai,, kanhi galti se unhoone mera no. disable kar diya too meri band baj jayegi coz i don't wana leave my hutch no. now and wana avail this feature too............... dekha i am true human being lolz

^^^Its all in your hands how you control the call flow...............And they wont disconnect if you are in billing for atleast 3-4 months.

This plan is for Mumbai only............Its clearly mentioned in the Post Title!

Guys,This is for delhities!!!!!!!! he he Imran please don't shoutThanks for Imran's guidance I too got one nice plan from Hutch Delhi region and it's details are as follows.Monthly rental: 444.00Minutes free: 444.00 ----> one can make calls of 444.00 rupees call to local+STD mobile phones (landline calls are not included into this).After this 444.00 rupees talk user will be charged of .60 paissa per call in local (mobile to mobile + mobile to landline) and STD 1.00 rupee per minuteSMS's free --> SMS's worth of 444.00 rupees is free I am confortable with this............ coz i am using hutch's connection for the last three years and monthly i used to pay around 300 just for sms's actually before today i was never bothered about the plan.. 2 day only i realized the usage

Hehe, I am not shouting! 🙂Suggestion: Post a new topic with title Vodafone Special Plan (Delhi) with the plan details and how u got it activated, like what you said to them etc....

my friend recently got a plan which is same as corp. full value 199 (i.e. same call rates and free talktime of 199 & 200 sms) but at a rental of only 99.

this plan as he said is for those who work in tech mahindra & he got it through some of his relative working there.

My mom's number was a prepaid number. Then I converted it to the Hutch Family Plan for 2 months. And when I wanted to cancel the Family Plan, I went to Hutch Shop and the CC guy out there offered me this plan himself. My mom's number is currently on this plan only.@dark_horizon: Just ask the CC to get u on this plan. I guess the plan is no more hidden. Its officially out and is also visible on My Vodafone site.

My mom's number was a prepaid number. Then I converted it to the Hutch Family Plan for 2 months. And when I wanted to cancel the Family Plan, I went to Hutch Shop and the CC guy out there offered me this plan himself. My mom's number is currently on this plan only.

@dark_horizon: Just ask the CC to get u on this plan. I guess the plan is no more hidden. Its officially out and is also visible on My Vodafone site.

wat the hell!!
i dont get any such plan in my vodafone site...
anyone else can see this plan on my vodafone site??

Oh yes. They have removed it from the site. I remember seeing it on the Hutch site. They might have removed it after the Vodafone brand-name change.

Hutch didn't have this plan on site either . They have "Full Value 199" on website and not corporate full value 199 . I have this plan and rates are good 🙂

hutch/vodafone keeps some secret plans. may be other providers to same too.

Yeah these are "Retention Plans", operators use these plans to retain customers who want to cancel or convert to prepaid..........

^i thought the same and went for cancellation...and they actually cancelled it...😱though it's ok coz it was getting difficult to use 3 numbers at the same time 😛also i've got a refund check of around Rs. 500/- or something... :thumb:

Maybe u told the reason as "I want to cancel bec i have 3 numbers", instead u should have said, "I am slowly migrating all my numbers to Airtel one by one, so canceling"! 😛