Hutch Special Plan (Mumbai)

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Hey Guys,

For all those who are on Postpaid and in Mumbai (not sure of other circles). If you have completed atleast 3 months on Postpaid u can demand a special plan from Hutch by calling 111 and saying that Airtel has offered u this plan and then Hutch will also offer u this plan:

Plan: Corporate Full Value 199 plan. (It says Corporate but anyone can get it, I am currently on this plan!)

Monthly Rental: Rs.199, Clip free for life.

First 200 Mins Free to any network including landline phones in mumbai and cellphones in Mah & Goa (except Cellone).

First 200 Sms Free to any Local network including Mah & Goa cellphones (except cellone).

After 200 mins and 200 sms:

H2H @ 30p.............No additional rental for this!
H2M @ 50p.............No additional rental for this!
H2L @ 1Re..............No additional rental for this!

STD Flat @2Rs/min to any network

Local & National sms @ 50p!

Awesome plan isn't it? But to get it u have to play the Drama of disconnection since Airtel is offering u this plan, BTW even Airtel has this exact same plan and even Airtel has kept it as a hidden plan. :ashamed:

Enjoy!

*******This plan is for Mumbai only............as clearly mentioned in the Post Title!*******

yah i got someone from airtel with this plan few weeks back .. i called airtel cc to confirm they say that this plan used to be there but now its not valid so i didnt took this plan . One of my friends staying near buy bought this and it was valid ,, ( f*****g airtel cc lied ) . I am on hutch right now .. will definitely buy this plan 😀

^^^Hutch CC would deny of this plan if u just plainly request for it.They give it only if u scare them of cancelling the connection since Airtel is offering u this plan. They will care for ur connection only if u are on Hutch (postpaid and not prepaid) for over 3 months............

Hey Guys,

For all those who are on Postpaid and in Mumbai (not sure of other circles). If you have completed atleast 3 months on Postpaid u can demand a special plan from Hutch by calling 111 and saying that Airtel has offered u this plan and then Hutch will also offer u this plan:

Plan: Corporate Full Value 199 plan. (It says Corporate but anyone can get it, I am currently on this plan!)

Monthly Rental: Rs.199, Clip free for life.

First 200 Mins Free to any network including landline phones in mumbai and cellphones in Mah & Goa (except Cellone).

First 200 Sms Free to any Local network including Mah & Goa cellphones (except cellone).

After 200 mins and 200 sms:

H2H @ 30p.............No additional rental for this!
H2M @ 50p.............No additional rental for this!
H2L @ 1Re..............No additional rental for this!

STD Flat @2Rs/min to any network

Local & National sms @ 50p!

Awesome plan isn't it? But to get it u have to play the Drama of disconnection since Airtel is offering u this plan, BTW even Airtel has this exact same plan and even Airtel has kept it as a hidden plan. :ashamed:

Enjoy!
Hi
But where u got this Plan. I mean is it there in Airtel?
ThanK U

Airtel has it now hutch has too . My bro took number from hutch gallery .. they do give this plan .. but hutch's web login has no reference about it . customercare also doesnt deny this plan .. i confirmed from cc ( 111 ) .

Thanks Imran bhai.Got all 3 number in my family moved to this plan over the last 3 days.Awesome!!!:yahoo:Where did u find out about this plan?

What's the exact name of this plan in Airtel......Im on Airtel333 Plan since quite a long time...This plan luks great!!!!

Thanks Imran bhai.
Got all 3 number in my family moved to this plan over the last 3 days.Awesome!!!

:yahoo:Where did u find out about this plan?

Your welcome brother...........Where I got it from, let it be a secret.... 😉

@NFSMW: Donno about Airtel, will ask my friend (max), to respond here, he is on this plan on Airtel.

Enjoy!

me also in process of changing. will try to go to hutch shop tomorrow. 😀

did some1 hear option 1 on 111 number for prepaid? it says u can have records of last 5 calls/sms made at 3Rs. did any1 try?

NFSMW, Go to ARC, tell them that you wanna disconnect cuz your tariffs are too high. They'll offer you some retention plans. If you get this one, fine. Otherwise tell them you will DC lest you get this plan ( the one that Imran bhai mentioned ). The name of this plan is Good Value 199. Best of luck! 🙂