Hutch Prepaid Phone Spam SMS on Call Disconnection?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 12,837

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Is it me or Hutch is automatically sending you a spam sms as soon as you cut a call?I am on prepaid so no idea if that happens on post paid. my balance is sufficient.

ya happens wid me 2 i get a flash sms on hanging up a call . in general also i am getting a lot of spam messages and pre recorded calls but i dont think thats related to balance as their are 1500 rupees in my account

Hutch has been spamming my number as well. I get calls from random numnbers that advertise caller tuens.

right. that auto message at the end of a call is painful... talked to a hutch shopkeeper he confirmed that a lot of users are annoyed.

i dont get any such call, may be because my mobile is plain simple and doesnt support flash sms.i think u can sue HUTCH if u have applied for DND. they are going to argue that Do Not Disturb does not cover flash sms.on other note i just have 48Rs balance LOLofftopic:did any1 notice?manu1991 has 3 reppower and is on distinguished roadnetfreak has 21 and he is on distinguished road tooi have 3 < 14 < 21 and still i will become famous!

^^^ mine is disabled how to activate it ?? Also what is it's use ??

goto User CP-edit options.no use just fun and timepass

In an ideal world it would indicate who makes appropriate and helpful posts and who doesn't. Usually forums indicate only the no. of posts, and that as we all know means nothing, as some people may have the proclivity to post on each and every thread whether they have something pertinent to say or not.As for this Hutch thing - I do not get any such thing. I too am on prepaid. I did sign up for DND a long time back....... hmmm.....

i am on a distinguished road ? eh what does that mean ?Also can u tell me how to get registered for the DND service@ amish which phone do u have as far as i kno even the most basic ones support flash sms

go to hutch.in and at the end of page u shud find link for "do not disturb"i have some LG model forgot the number. no camera, no java, no MMS, only 1 game. But UI i like better and simpler than Nokia. Sufficient to make/rcv calls, addressbook and gprs. thats all.

The website thing is convenient but in my experience they don't really respond to it... you are better off calling customer support.

hutch is degressing day by day. In Mumbai now they've started a new "natak". For prepaid subscribers, the h2h @ 30p offer has been changed. Now we dont get 100 mins free with the rental. Now we pay the rental and all h2h calls are charged @ 30p 🙁 That has become a costly affair! And on top of it, we're supposed to recharge with an amount equivalent to the rental amount each month to keep the offer going which wasn't the case previously...!

i posted abt that [thread]13206[/thread] but looks like no1 noticed. heheam thinking abt MTNL trump lifetime. costs 1008Rs - 600+Rs talktime - rates cheaper than normal HUTCH.and works amazing. my 2 cuz use it and has coverage almost in any corner of India.and even if something goes wrong, u just lose 400Rs.

hmm...hutch is a big rip off. In bombay it sucks big time now. Remember i'm an old customer of hutch and haven't generally criticized them. But lately they've been ticking me off.

and even if something goes wrong, u just lose 400Rs.

Just make aure that MTNL has good network in your area. I used MTNL's SIM in past. It had great network in the are where I live. But its network in and around my office was bad.