• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 18,176

krish_88

Regulars
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
Hutch has launched a new postpaid plan named as My first plan. The plans start from Monthly rental of Rs.100.
You can also find out which plans suit you and whether you should stick to prepaid . For that you have to Sms Best to 144(Toll free)
For more Information on this plans check out this site
http://www.hutch.in/postpaid/my-first-plan.asp

I like the two new plans My Best plan 200 and My best plan 300. 🙂Finally Hutch is giving some attractive schemes to MUMBAI subscribers. But still no scheme on sms.. 🙁How many people want to shift to Postpaid now? I think I will stick to prepaid for some more time...

QUOTE(imranais @ Jun 1 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]52873[/snapback]
I like the two new plans My Best plan 200 and My best plan 300. 🙂

Finally Hutch is giving some attractive schemes to MUMBAI subscribers. But still no scheme on sms.. 🙁

How many people want to shift to Postpaid now? I think I will stick to prepaid for some more time...
[/b]

this is a pretty stupid scheme. the 299@50 paise is far more efficient. and for sms? there has been a 10 paise scheme for hutch to hutch available for ages now... only catch is 10 to 10 at night

the 299 @50 paise

all local calls 50 paise

all sms 50 paise

all national sms 50 paise..

prepaid just about sucks... thank god never took it seeing my friends run out of balance at all the wrong time...after having paid 16 bucks a minute one time the 299 scheme makes a mockery of call rates

its virtually landline like the rates

QUOTE(netfreak @ Jun 1 2006, 06:38 PM) [snapback]52903[/snapback]
I checked 299 plan on Hutch. It seems that local call rates are more then 1 Rs. Plans are listed on http://www.hutch.in/postpaid/talk_plans_po...?talk_popup=yes
[/b]

u got the wrong 299 plan 🙂

check the 299@50 paise scheme

on the same weblink u have given the 2nd scheme from the left

jayesh, not everyone wants to pay 299 rental. I have the Zero Rental 299 plan. I have been given CLIP free for life. My H2H calls are at 50p and others at 1.69 which is a bit high. But its still an overkill for me!Can someone please explain what these plans are? Can we continue with these plans?!Edit: These plans are not at all attractive. AFAIK TRAI has told all telcos to include CLIP charges in their rental. Why does Hutch continue to defy them??!

@Jayesh: In 299@50p u pay 299 monthly and u dont get anything in it. Ur bill is minimum 299+ taxes+ call charges.If u see plan 300, u get 600 minutes of hutch to hutch free. So theres a huge diff pay 299 get nothing included and pay 300 and get 600 minutes free....

QUOTE(imranais @ Jun 2 2006, 06:01 AM) [snapback]52966[/snapback]
@Jayesh: In 299@50p u pay 299 monthly and u dont get anything in it. Ur bill is minimum 299+ taxes+ call charges.

If u see plan 300, u get 600 minutes of hutch to hutch free. So theres a huge diff pay 299 get nothing included and pay 300 and get 600 minutes free....
[/b]

well its the rate that comes into effect after that what worries me.. anyway its 600 rupees worth of calling not 600 mins. the rate at which it gets deducted is very high check the pricing in the scheme. the calls get deducted at 1.99 a min ... hence u get what u pay for 300 rupees. its a nice scam no one looks at the particulars. even sms is 50 paise... while it might suit most people high value users like me would get jhapped nicely

i average around 3000 voice mins a month and around 1200 sms ... you do the math each of my mins is just 50 paise and sms 50 paise to any network.

http://www.hutch.in/postpaid/talk_act_usage_mum.asp

^^^ if u are referring to Talk 300 (new plan not the DV plan), it has 600 minutes free and not 600 Rs. worth calls. Also in this plan after the free minutes Hutch-Hutch calls are @50p/min and hutch-others @1.50p/min.I do agree that sms is costly in this plan...3000 voice mins /month thats way too much man and 1200 sms/month are u kidding or do u run a mobile pco? :lol:

QUOTE(imranais @ Jun 4 2006, 06:19 AM) [snapback]53176[/snapback]
^^^ if u are referring to Talk 300 (new plan not the DV plan), it has 600 minutes free and not 600 Rs. worth calls. Also in this plan after the free minutes Hutch-Hutch calls are @50p/min and hutch-others @1.50p/min.

I do agree that sms is costly in this plan...

3000 voice mins /month thats way too much man and 1200 sms/month are u kidding or do u run a mobile pco? :lol:
[/b]

heh no i work in a media firm in fairly senior capacity ... most of my calls are official and a lot of work gets done only cell to cell literally

heh. i need about 300 voice calls and no SMSes so the ZR299 fits for me. Besides I got free CLIP so no extra charges 🙂