Hutch in Delhi NCR

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 12,304
I am Sandeep Saxena and really very happy to use my hutch connection (9811160302) from last 3 – 4 years. I never get any problem in this duration. But, recently I am facing a lot of problem due to your LIVE WIRE CALL CENTER SERVICES PVT LTD. The whole story I want to narrate you in detail, so you can understand my problem and see how your LIVE WIRE peoples misguide your customers.1. On 19-02-2005 at about 02:00 pm, I got a phone call on my cell phone from Mr.Priyank Soni from Live Wire for the promotion of the new launched scheme of Rs.174/- per month.2. Mr.Priyank Soni introduced this scheme as you have to pay only Rs.174/- per month and you are getting 50 Calls free and 50 SMS free. If you make calls more then 50 then I have to pay 0.90 paise for Mobile-to-Mobile call, Rs.1.75 for Mobile to Landline and STD call Rs.3.50.3. When I ask him that I am not able to deposit any security for STD, then he ensure me that you need not to deposit any security for STD even for ISD also. And Hutch also not charged any roaming charges. I again clarify him that frequently I made STD calls and use roaming, so due to that only I previously migrate my connection from Post Paid to Pre Paid. But he confidently ensure me that no charges of roaming and you can make any number of STD calls without any security deposit.4. Also ensure me that all the phone numbers stored in your sim card is transferred in your new sim card.5. After few minutes I am getting a confirmation call from Mr.Deepak and he asked me that what his representative Mr.Priyank explain me it is ok for you, then I give my acceptance to him.6. Immediately he send Mr. Vipin (9350268279) reached my home and colleted Rs.500/- and copy of my passport. Also given a receipt no.3729 of Live Wire Call Center Services P Ltd. And leave a SIM card at my home in my absence.7. Next day, new SIM is activated but due to that SIM my cell phone (SAMSUNG N400) getting hanged with in minutes and getting cell phone off. Even I am not able to make any STD call or not even a single phone number is getting transferred from my old SIM.8. When I contacted with Hutch Care then one Ms.Shabana attend my call and open my eyes to tell me truth story about the scheme of Rs.174/-9. He said that you have to pay Rs.174 + Rs.50 for clip charge. And there is no STD facility is available and also taken a complaint against LIVE Wire.10. I am getting totally harassed by this LIVE WIRE and now I am not able to keep on my mobile phone.11. Now I am not in position to buy a new handset for this SIM card and also not able to deposit any amount for STD calls.Now I request you to kindly take some proper action on my request and also take appropriate action against LIVE WIRE CALL CENTER SERVICES. So, in future they don’t try to misguide any consumer.

yup. i tried converting my prepaid to postpaid. and every hutch guy had different version of the same packages... i am happy with prepaid. expensive but safe.

Hutch is the worst operator network wise.IDEA rock in Delhi because of its call rates as low as Rs.0.99(STD) in Prepaid and Postapid(IDea India Plan Rs.150 Rental). Local SMS Rs.1 and reducable to Rs0.49So dont go for hutch.Kunal

hutch rocks in mumbai but NOT in my living room. I get shitty network in my living room. It's great for rest of mumbai. But its VERY expensive. rs.1.5 for a message?! 🙁