HUTCH goes Pink - changes in brand perception

medebayan

It's a known fact that Hutch has changed its color from Orange to Pink.What will be the effect of this and how will be the new brand percieved?

webDEViL

Originally posted by avinds@Feb 10 2006, 10:25 PM
they have chosen pink coz its the dogs tounge color....is this true
[snapback]41766[/snapback]
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: its because they dropped affiliation with orange, they changed their colour to pink :p

avinds

Regulars
Regulars
thats the reason for dropping the colour oragne.....i was asking the reason for picking pink

Sushubh

Administrator
maybe the dude running the show has a crush on pink the singer.

St0le

The Funny One
Regulars
I aaaaaaaammmm comming up so you better get this Party Started!!

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Maybe the marketing manager changed job and a female tookover and as we all know that women love Pink and so maybe the stupid pink was adopted in place of the smart Orange...

roguei1010

Dearest one,
Compliment of the day to you,pls i don't want this short note to be as a burden to you or in any way meet you at the bad mood,there is something attract me in your profile,to be sincere with you on my searching in this matrimonial home i came accross your profile which i went through thoroughly and is quite interesting to my liking,if you wouldn't mind there is something confidential which i would like to discuss with you through my private email address roguei1010_guei@yahoo.co.uk. pls your reply will be highly treated in my email address for further discussion.
Thanks and stay cool.
Rose