• Thread starter Thread starter dovahkiin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1,654

dovahkiin

Regular
ISP
ovh
New series from BBC one starts 17th oct, could turn out to be a good one.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BnUkJc6qlg

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6757/259702g2.jpg

A new spy drama series " Hunted " for BBC One from X-Files writer Frank Spotnitz & from the producers of Spooks.

Meet Sam. A spy. A hunter. And herself hunted by an enemy more ruthless and determined than any she's ever known. Sam has been running from her past her entire life but when she returns to Byzantium, the organisation that employs her, and begins to pursue her pursuer, she will discover the only way to escape that past... is to confront it. This is the story of a spy with a bull's eye on her back, a human target unable to trust anyone at any time, even the man she loves. She is, quite literally, running for her life. Hunted is a smart, complex and contemporary spy series.

Hunted (TV Series 2012–*) - IMDb

Watched pilot last night
it was fine.

New series from BBC one starts 17th oct, could turn out to be a good one.
It actually started on Oct 4.

I am a fan of Cinemax's "Strikeback," which is also co-produced by Sky One. Hunted is a joint-production between Cinemax and BBC. So, I checked this show. The pilot wasn't bad. Only part that's bothering me is Melissa Goerge's duck pout.

this series is really showing a lot of promise though it is only 3 episodes old yet but the feel is of a feature not a t.v show only thing besides 'Melissa Goerge's duck pout' is her trying to act like the female version of Jason Bourne , she can't just pull that off yet. highly recommended otherwise.

Has been picked for s02.. would be set in Berlin, Germany
Can you post the link to this info. I certainly haven't seen the renewal news by neither BBC ONE nor CINEMAX.

i do not like this chick. :\

she was in lie to me right?
Yes. And she was on Alias.

my bad.. I read a comment at tehparadox saying its getting a 2nd season & googled the headline :Sgotta edit the post.

BBC cancels "Hunted". but cinemax might pick up though drastic alterations will have to be made by cinemax if it picks up for the 2nd season.1.budget will be drastically reduced2. it will be shot in america3. there will be no closure to the existing loose ends as the copyrights to the series is held by BBC so only the lead character and the name of the series can continue