HUB through Tri-Band

• Thread starter Thread starter broadfast
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,770

broadfast

ISP
Triband 849NU
hey! the new plans of triband is quiet good.. however, i m tryin to form a HUB through ptokax in which all triband users can log using CZDC++ client software.. i already operate a hub in thane.. as i do have pacenet 48kbps spare connection so as to have lan connectivity with all the thane users.. so if some of u guys can provide me your DHCP i/p address normally 192.168.1.xxx , i can try you interconnect each other..______________XI Tronics

i dont think a hub is possible on triband... i think some people already tried that b4.. hmm..

Well sharing over dc++ is possible over any internet connection..BUTIts not possible with Triband or for that matter any DSL connection in the same manner as in a lan and the downloads over DC++ would be counted as data downloaded from internet.

Originally posted by cyberwiz@Nov 5 2005, 12:26 AM
Well sharing over dc++ is possible over any internet connection..

BUT

downloads over DC++ would be counted as data downloaded from internet.
[snapback]30665[/snapback]
[/quote]

yep maybe... i doubted that only.. but even if i do manage to share triband users on dc, i feel the speed might be same fuckall 256kbps or depending upon my pack; and not the original mtnl bw of 25mbps max..??

i m about to fetch a client soft. which's exclusively for adsl connections.. if it works, i'll give u links of that soone.

Cheers.!

Ya sure dude !!!We can use our time 00 to 8:00 for the uploads and download....Do let me know I will share my whole 160 gb's of MOvies.

hmm and i can share music and games...wuld love if someone else too shares games as well as trance music 😀 and ya do let us know man if the software would work..cant a lan be setup by the mtnl official.. well i know jyada hii kuch sooch liya maine but users can work in accordance with mtnl officials to setup somekind sharing between users.. like giving them a ip range .. and within that ip they can only log into the lan and the download wont be counted as data downlaod 😀.

Speed will the remain the same i.e. watever u guyz have right now

Originally posted by chicmagnet@Nov 5 2005, 01:55 PM
cant a lan be setup by the mtnl official.. well i know jyada hii kuch sooch liya maine but users can work in accordance with mtnl officials to setup somekind sharing between users.. like giving them a ip range .. and within that ip they can only log into the lan and the download wont be counted as data downlaod 😀.
[snapback]30700[/snapback]
[/quote]

I doubt if that is possible...i know India is a "jugaadu" country but that is too much of a jugaad 😛

Originally posted by cyberwiz@Nov 6 2005, 11:50 AM
Speed will the remain the same i.e. watever u guyz have right now
[snapback]30829[/snapback]
[/quote]

yeh.. might be.. but i really wanna find someways in which i can connect to you guys thru lan. if neone knows u can post it.. well its good for all of us..

only thing which can stop this .. is the inbuilt firewall in our D-Link routers.. i think thats the ghost..

-_______________
XI Tronics

Originally posted by broadfast@Nov 6 2005, 12:05 PM
yeh.. might be.. but i really wanna find someways in which i can connect to you guys thru lan. if neone knows u can post it.. well its good for all of us..
[snapback]30831[/snapback]
[/quote]

Dont think dat is possible.

Originally posted by broadfast
only thing which can stop this .. is the inbuilt firewall in our D-Link routers

Using the router in the bridge mode shuts out all firewalls

hey this is sudhakar frm mum can u give me details about hub is lan connection is neccassary.