HUB through Tri-Band

broadfast

[OP]
Oct 11, 2005
hey! the new plans of triband is quiet good.. however, i m tryin to form a HUB through ptokax in which all triband users can log using CZDC++ client software.. i already operate a hub in thane.. as i do have pacenet 48kbps spare connection so as to have lan connectivity with all the thane users.. so if some of u guys can provide me your DHCP i/p address normally 192.168.1.xxx , i can try you interconnect each other..______________XI Tronics

chicmagnet

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 29, 2005
i dont think a hub is possible on triband... i think some people already tried that b4.. hmm..

cyberwiz

Regulars
Mar 11, 2005
Delhi
Well sharing over dc++ is possible over any internet connection..BUTIts not possible with Triband or for that matter any DSL connection in the same manner as in a lan and the downloads over DC++ would be counted as data downloaded from internet.

broadfast

[OP]
Oct 11, 2005
Originally posted by cyberwiz@Nov 5 2005, 12:26 AM
Well sharing over dc++ is possible over any internet connection..

BUT

downloads over DC++ would be counted as data downloaded from internet.
[snapback]30665[/snapback]
[/quote]

yep maybe... i doubted that only.. but even if i do manage to share triband users on dc, i feel the speed might be same fuckall 256kbps or depending upon my pack; and not the original mtnl bw of 25mbps max..??

i m about to fetch a client soft. which's exclusively for adsl connections.. if it works, i'll give u links of that soone.

Cheers.!

Aryan

Nov 4, 2005
Ya sure dude !!!We can use our time 00 to 8:00 for the uploads and download....Do let me know I will share my whole 160 gb's of MOvies.

chicmagnet

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 29, 2005
hmm and i can share music and games...wuld love if someone else too shares games as well as trance music :D and ya do let us know man if the software would work..cant a lan be setup by the mtnl official.. well i know jyada hii kuch sooch liya maine but users can work in accordance with mtnl officials to setup somekind sharing between users.. like giving them a ip range .. and within that ip they can only log into the lan and the download wont be counted as data downlaod :D.

cyberwiz

Regulars
Mar 11, 2005
Delhi
Speed will the remain the same i.e. watever u guyz have right now

Originally posted by chicmagnet@Nov 5 2005, 01:55 PM
cant a lan be setup by the mtnl official.. well i know jyada hii kuch sooch liya maine but users can work in accordance with mtnl officials to setup somekind sharing between users.. like giving them a ip range .. and within that ip they can only log into the lan and the download wont be counted as data downlaod :D.
[snapback]30700[/snapback]
[/quote]

I doubt if that is possible...i know India is a "jugaadu" country but that is too much of a jugaad :p

broadfast

[OP]
Oct 11, 2005
Originally posted by cyberwiz@Nov 6 2005, 11:50 AM
Speed will the remain the same i.e. watever u guyz have right now
[snapback]30829[/snapback]
[/quote]

yeh.. might be.. but i really wanna find someways in which i can connect to you guys thru lan. if neone knows u can post it.. well its good for all of us..

only thing which can stop this .. is the inbuilt firewall in our dlink routers.. i think thats the ghost..

-_______________
XI Tronics

cyberwiz

Regulars
Mar 11, 2005
Delhi
Originally posted by broadfast@Nov 6 2005, 12:05 PM
yeh.. might be.. but i really wanna find someways in which i can connect to you guys thru lan. if neone knows u can post it.. well its good for all of us..
[snapback]30831[/snapback]
[/quote]

Dont think dat is possible.

Originally posted by broadfast
only thing which can stop this .. is the inbuilt firewall in our dlink routers
Using the router in the bridge mode shuts out all firewalls