HUB IN ANDHERI EAST SHEREPUNJAB

• Thread starter Thread starter risenwall
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 4,611

risenwall

I ve setup a Hub for the exattnet users living at andheri (East)This HUb hosts music,movies,serials,e-books,name it and you will find it.Initially im puttin only 5-10gb of my stuff on it , later as per requests i will put around 80gb movies,etcPlease do join it and I assure you will not regret it!!Steps:Open dc++Then goto FILE-->QUICK CONNECTenter 221.128.171.26:411 as the required addressand njoyPLEASE NOTE:add 6 gb atleast before you use the hub in your sharing folder in dc++do this by : OPEN DC++goto FILE-->SETTINGS--->SHARING add 6gb n startRULEZ:If a person is downloadin from you via the HUB dont go offline till it is done.No downloadin and then not uploadinYou break these rulezz, i ban u for life!

Hello MY friend is staying in Sher-e-Punjab .can u pls tell me which is the best net provider with good speed and good offer so tht i can use dc++ also ..pls help ..recntly my friend is using some net usme she can download only 10 gb in a month ,,, i am using a plan unlimited at night and 150 mb per day with very good speed...pls help if u knw someting ..tks