Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check Huawei Fit Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Paytm

The Huawei Fit feels cheaper than its $130 price

The Fit's 1.04-inch, 208x208-pixel LCD touchscreen displays your stats in black and white, and it is easy to read indoors. An ambient light sensor activates the backlight so you can read it in the dark, but it's harder to make out in strong light. You can't adjust the brightness either, so there's no way to tweak visibility in different environments. Another thing that made the display hard to read: It picks up smudges very easily -- indeed, smears and fingerprints sometimes obstructed my view.

I like that the Fit constantly shows the time, so that I didn't have to wait for it to wake up before finding out exactly how late in the day it was. That, together with the fact that the onboard heart rate monitor (HRM) was checking my pulse every 10 minutes, made Huawei's battery life claim of six days somewhat impressive. That's similar to the five-day estimate that Fitbit gives for the Charge 2. I've only been using the Fit for two days, so I can't vouch for its endurance, but its indicator suggests the battery is still basically full.

tpjsei.jpg
bxxqpa.jpg
lqapsd.jpg
gccnfx.jpg
qjkpqs.jpg